•~happy holidays darling!~•

so it's Christmas eve for me!! (hopefully i'm getting a new phone bc this one i currently have is on the verge of damn death) any-who
i wish y'all a merry Christmas!!
btw i decided to push myself into posting today since i most likely wouldn't post tomorrow since yk it's Christmas. but i might post and tell y'all what i got and what had happened that day. i'm not sure if i will but we'll see!!
ps this is a 🦇-lime/this chapter will contain flirting along with some kissing and make out scenes and wholesome content/
also!! i'm making sunrise and moondrop different people, so i can have them all involved!!
————————————————————————
it was Christmas day. y/n, sunrise, and moondrop were all  decorating before the children got there within an hour.
"hey moondrop!! i need some help, could you pick me up and help me get this spot up here?"
y/n shouted from the other end of the daycare.
"of course darling!!" moon smiled as he walked over to y/n and placed them on his shoulders,
"thank you so much moon!"
y/n began to put up the decorations and once they finished moondrop let them down from his shoulders. y/n cupped moondrops cheek and kissed him just above his mouth.
moondrop seemed to be flustered
"what about me?!" shouted sunrise, y/n rolled their eyes playfully as they walked over to sunrise and kissed him on the forehead.
"that better?" y/n asked as they still has sunrises cheek cupped.
sunrise nodded and suggested that we got back to decorating, y/n agreed and started to decorate the front desk.
y/n was placing garland and big red bows on the front desk along with some cookies for the kids. "bake those yourself?" sunrise asked
"well yea, with a bit of Delilah's help of course!!" y/n smiled as they continued to decorate other places of the daycare,
"y/n did you get the small plushies for the children??" moondrop shouted to y/n from across the daycare.
"Oh thank you for reminding me!!"
y/n began to pour the big box of small penguin plushies with Christmas hats into this big present looking box next to the front desk.
|time skip to 6:34|

children began to run into the daycare, their surprised and really happy expressions were so worth it! a small ginger girl ran up to y/n and sunrise "mx. y/n! did you, sunny, and moony do this?! it's so pretty!!" y/n chuckled and nodded, after that whole conversation sunrise gathered all the children's attention and told them to meet him at the front desk where y/n was waiting for all the children to gather around. "well hello children!! me, sunny, and moon were thinking about you all and we began to think...what if.. we got them all a present?! soo everyone please grab you're gift out of the big present over here!!"
all the kids smiles grew as they grabbed their present, except for one? y/n walked over to the small blonde boy "dear are you okay?" y/n placed a hand on his shoulder. "well mx. y/n there are no more gifts in here.!" he began to tear up but y/n looked around and found a reindeer plush on the front desk. "here how about this one? is it okay.?" the little boys expression was worth it.
"yes yes yes!! it's perfect mx. y/n!!"
the boy then ran to his parents and showed it off to him, "awhh y/n really does have a soft spot.." moondrop and sunrise said together and they stood on each side of y/n,
y/n got flustered "Hey! he didn't have a gift so yk.." sunrise and moondrop looked at each-other then glanced back at y/n "yea yea.. whatever you say sweetheart<3"
y/n threw they Christmas hat at sunrise, moondrop began to laugh at sunrise until he got hit in the face with a plushie "whose laughing now huh?" y/n laughed as moondrop and sunrise glanced at each-other and grinned.
"hey children!! whoever gets mx. y/n to fall into the ball pit first gets this Christmas hat!"
sunrise said as he was looking at y/n with a smirk. "oh you're so do-" the blonde boy pushed y/n in and began to laugh as sunrise handed him the Christmas hat, "fist bump" moondrop said as he looked at the boy. the blonde boy nodded and they both fist bumped.
y/n poked their head up out of the ball pit and glanced up at sunrise and moondrop "you both are so done once these children leave.."
moondrop smirked "what you gonna do prince/princess? overflow me with kisses..? actually..that wouldn't be half bad" moondrop smiled as y/n rolled their eyes.
|time skip to 10:30(closed early for Christmas|

"finally.!! it's been such a long day.." y/n leaned against a wall just then they heard someone in-front of them. y/n opened their eyes but just as that happened moondrop started to kiss them(IDK HOW THAT WOULD WORK..)
y/n closed their eyes again and began to kiss moondrop back, sunrise was kinda jealous "what about me?!" sunrise said just as moondrop responded "don't worry there's an..activity we get to do...all together<3"
sunrise knew exactly what moondrop meant but y/n on the other hand was.. being slow at that moment. " what do you mean?" y/n said in a confused tone,
"well.. let's just say that we have a christmas gift for you later tonight..<3" moondrop respond as he smirked,
moondrop picked up y/n and they wrapped their legs around moondrops waist, moondrop decided to make out with y/n at that moment as sunrise got to watch.
|5 minutes later|

moondrop placed y/n down in sunrises lap,
"you're turn" moondrop smirked as he left those two alone.
y/n was still getting over that other make out session, but sunrise cupped their breast as he also held y/n around their waist.
"oh i can't wait for tonight..we're also closed for another 2 days so.. that gives up a few days off..<3" sunrise said as he was about to make out with y/n.
y/n finally knew what they were talking about and was all embarrassed after looking stupid.
"that's what y'all both meant at that moment?! god i'm so stu-" y/n was interrupted by a kiss and that's when a whole new make out session started.
————————————————————————
there's no tonight bc it's a cliff hanger until i get motivation to make more>:D
anyways hope you all enjoyed this and if anyone has any suggestions then feel free to tell me in my dms or here!!
also!! thank you all so much for the support!!! it means a lot to me. more than you all know<3