Something is (aliveee in the ocean) Brewing

One day when the fire lord heard some praying for warmer weather, he gladly strengthened the sun. He did not know winter and spring, his rival's seasons, were coming soon and it would soon be his turn to work the hardest.

As winter came, The fire lord was growing more and more impatient and longed for summer to come sooner. He vowed that next year, he would make it summer forever. He told his brother his plans. "It shall be great! I shall rule above the other spirits and they can feel what it feels like to work as hard as I am!" His brother disagreed, and escaped to start a new life with his newborn daughter.

The fire lord's brother Youn-Kwong, foxes' apprentice, was a clever lad, he had changed from his old mistakes. The fire lord was beginning to become Youn-Kwong's old self. Youn had long feared this, and so he prepared to rise own daughter into the new fire lord.

"Come here daughter!"

She giggled and he held her little hand.

"On day," He said, "You will be my Queen and I will serve you."

The day Youn's daughter turned 12, the naming day, she was named Fiona, the phoenix's gift.

"Fiona," Youn started. "I must tell you something. Come with me."

Fiona followed, worried but also curious. "What is it dad?"

"Long, long ago, there lived the 6 spirits."

"Dad you've told me this story so many times! I already know it! The fire lord becomes greedy and the sprits get weak and ill and the world ends."

"Remember when I told you it was important?"

"Yeah?"

"That's because it's true. 6 spirits control this oasis."

"What? There is a fire lord slowly melting and burning down the world?"

"Yes. That is why I raised you like this. I have a mission for you, but first—"

"This doesn't make any sense. Then why isn't the world lava already?"

"Fiona, the fire lord intends to take over. He knows that if he melts it, there will be nothing left to rule."

"Yeah, but you can't just randomly say a fairy tale is real like wha—"

They hear footsteps approaching.

"They are here! Fiona listen carefully—"

"Who? What's wrong? You look pale!"

"No time Fiona. The fire lord is your uncle. Find the next spirit candidates. Find the time spirit. Take down the old fire lord, Fiona. Become the new fire lord and rule with the other spirits. I know you're the only one who can bring peace amongst the spirits. Please."

"But dad— no! Leave my dad alone, what has he done to hurt you?"

"Everything," the strange figure replied. "He knows the secret. Go find an orphanage, you're not seeing him again."

"You can't do this! Dad!"

"It's alright Fiona," he said, holding her now grown hand. "I'll always be with you."

"Dad," she whimpered.

(Cringe warning)

It's Fiona's POV yay 

And just like that. I was alone. The loss of my dad drove me forward and I felt as if I was obliged to fulfill his last wishes. But that didn't mean I wasn't sad. Every week I bounce to a new orphanage, and every night I prayed for my dad's well-being.

Until one day, I turned 13. I was suddenly more in touch with his element and could connect with fire. I knew it was time for me to begin my quest. I prepared as much as possible, packing my stolen flour bag with clothing, books, and the best weapons I could mange— a large branch and three forks. I brought as many gold coins as possible (18), each about 100 new dollars. My old village was secluded from the rest of the world and so we kept the old traditions. Anyways, I bought a ticket for a flying boat, and flew to the place called California. 

Hey it's Amber fun fact on the pic for this chap, the elements that are strong against each other move clockwise and vice versa—water> fire, fire>air. I made it myself 💅 😌 anygays bye ✌️