Prologue

'It's so beautiful, how did you find this place?'

"I used to come here quite often when I was younger." He said softly with that beautiful smile. Eyes glistening with the colorful, shimmering lights in the distance.

That asshole has no idea what he does to me, just thinking about him gives me butterflies and brings an immediate smile to my face.

I love you, Viktor.

⋆·˚ ༘ *ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Wake up idiot."

I opened my eyes to see none other than the Jayce Talis, my ass of a brother.

"What were you smiling about, hm?"
he questioned with a cheeky grin.

I felt my face heat up, remembering last night.

"Nothing, get the fuck out of my room." I spat back.

He chuckled "Hurry up, alright? Heimerdinger requested us to come in earlier." He yelled the final part as I slammed the door in his face.

I can't wait to see him.

I've had the hugest crush on Viktor ever since my brother first brought him home. It's not what it sounds like, obviously, I'd never steal my brothers partner, as much as I hate him. They're best friends you see. Viktor has always been nice to me, he's about 3 years older so it's not such a big age difference at this point, although it was when I was 15 and we had first met. I'm 19 now.

We had slowly started becoming close, Jayce and his relationship had been reduced to purely just work, although Viktor and I had something more. For that, I was glad.

4 years ago

"Come on Y/N, we're going to be late and I really want you to get this job. I can't support both you and mother by myself. Who do you think we are? The Kirammans?"

"Alright, alright I'm coming."
I yelled back. "You ass.." I mumbled softly.

"What was that?" he asked, anger seeping through his words.

"Nothing." I smiled sweetly.

"That's what I thought, brat."

...

"When will Viktor be coming over again?"

Jayce stared at me, "I don't know. You really like him don't you?"

My face turned the brightest shade of red, " No I don't, he's just fun." I shot out in an attempt to defend myself.

I don't like him...right? No ew I would never. But maybe? No, absolutely not.

Shaking my head I continue whatever conversation I was having with Jayce, some stupid shit about his hex balls or something.

Viktor .. is all I can think about.