Chapter 2

Next day!

Viktor

I woke up in my bed. I could hear soft breathing right by my ear, noticing an arm resting on my waist. My breath hitched in my throat. It was Y/n, I recognised his slender figure, pushed up against my back. We havent done this in a while. Cuddled I mean. Its moments like these I try to forget about how far I've stuffed down my feelings for him and just enjoy being near him. I wish we could be together, I know he doesn't feel the same though, doesn't matter that he hadn't explicitly said so. I just know he doesn't feel the same. He was so close..it felt nice. I'd been sleeping alone for so long I forgot how lovely it was to have someone next to you.

I turned around, waking him up accidentally. He stirred and let out a yawn. He pulled me closer towards him. I could feel my face heating up. I looked up up his face, the sun dancing on his soft s/c skin. I tensed a bit, trying my hardest not to smash my lips against his.

His grip around my waist still strong. Eventually I eased into his touch, nuzzling into the crook of his neck.

"Vik, we gotta go." he mumbled, sensing that I was moments away from falling back to sleep. We have work today. Fuck.

I sat up, searching around for my cane. Placing my hand on the handle I stood up and got dressed in the bathroom. As I was taking off the tank top I slept in, I felt eyes burning into my neck. I turned around seeing Y/n standing in the doorway, arms crossed and smirking. "You're hot, you know." he stated, moving his gaze up along my shirtless torso. "Shut up." I groaned, rolling my eyes. I whipped my head around in hopes of hiding my flustered expression. He saw it and chuckled, satisfied with my reaction.

We arrived at the academy, surprisingly on time. Y/n ran to Jayce as it was obvious he was mad at his younger brother for  not coming home the previous night. "...I'm not a child-" Y/n rolled his eyes

"I don't care, you're my brother. I need you to let me know whether you're going to come home or not. I was worried sick." Jayce said, furrowing his eyebrows. "Where even were you?"
Y/n glanced towards me. I sighed. "I'm sorry Jayce, he was with me. It had gotten late last night and my place was closer." I blurted out. He glared at me. "Please dont tell me...you- I? Whatever just- ugh." He groaned and walked away. Y/n let out a laugh. I realised why he'd gotten even more upset after learning that Y/n had been with me for the night. It was fun torturing him.

_______________

Hello !! Just wanted to say that I'm sorry the chapters may be too short. I don't really like my writing at times so I delete like every second paragraph.

Also would like to mention that I'd really appreciate feedback from my readers :))