ONE

"Every picture has a meaning behind it."

Arón Demirci

This is a story of how I met the light in my darkness.
This beautiful little light that changed my whole life, forever.

.......
Matea Knight

He was my darkness and I was his light.
He became the darkness of my soul, forever.

.......

The sound of the music in my ears makes me feel calm and safe. I could listen to this tape in hours and hours, it's adorable.

Laying in my bed with my earbuds and just close my eyes is something that I always will love.

The sun is shining through the blinds on my face. I love this feeling to be free and just daydream to the good memories when everything was normal and good.

Hearing my mom and sister voice through my ears takes me back to all the memories we had together before all this happened.

Flashback

*I was so angry at my mom. How could she do this without asking me?

She can't force me to hang out with her friends kid just because she wants me to make friends. That girl named Martina is the meanest girl in my school , she has making fun of me ever since I was a little kid and she still does.

I was fighting with my mom trough my phone.

"Can you just stop making plans for me!" I screamed trough the phone. I was walking back and forth in my room.

"I can't take this now, I'm home in 20 minutes can we talk about it then?" My mom asked. I can hear in her voice that she was stressed but I have to deal with it now because she isn't going to listen to me later, I know that.

"NO! Mom please don't do this to me. You don't understand, I hate that girl!" I snapped at her.

"Matea please, not now." She begged me. I didn't listen to her, I kept yelling at her. I was so mad at her.

I couldn't control my words or even control myself. I just spat everything out and said som hurtful words to her.

"You are literally the worst mom ever, you just control my decisions! You don't understand anything and you never will, I fucking hate you!" A scream appear on the phone, but it wasn't mine. I stop myself from moving.

I heard crash. I heard something explode. I heard my moms and sisters scream. And then silence.

Minutes of silence. She isn't talking, why isn't she saying anything?!

I was waiting to hear my moms voice trough my phone. But nothing. I can't hear her voice. "Mom? Mom, mom answer me?! MOM?! MOM!"  I break down on my knees, crying, screaming.

"I love you." Is the last thing I hear. A whisper.

*The phone hangs up.*

End of flashback

I wake up from my nightmare. I feel my forehead completely sweaty and my body hot like fire.

My breaths is heavy and my heart is pounding fast. I must have fallen asleep.

This is the second time today that I have fallen asleep and dreamed about the accident. My brain is literally going to explode.

Thinking of them makes all the guilt come back to me every time. But also, it brings back to the days I actually felt calm in my body, a smile on my lips, and a family in my present.