how they would show affection

-Nightmare
Nightmare may be a negative king, be harsh or sometimes ratty but he would treat you like like the boyfriend he is. He would give little pecks on your lips or cheeks but mostly on your hand. He loves it when his S/O (significant other) is a complete blushing mess.

-Dream
Dream is a positive skele absolutely loves you but mostly loves to see you smile. He likes kissing you on the lips and loves hugging you when he gets the chance. He just wants you to be happy

-Inky winkey
You make this boy feel like he has emotions, Just a kiss a the lips and he'll be on his way but he does spend time with you.

-swap
Swap is always determined to make you blush ☺ (that's cute). He just picks you up bridal Style and loves putting you on his shoulder and will give countless pecks on your face till your face explodes in red.

-Horror
Horror is the type to force you into the bed, cuddle you and take in your scent because your the only plesent smell he enjoys.

-Dust
He's the type to just walk around with you and to keep you close since you help keep his sanity

-Cross
He's such a mess when it comes to you he can never concentrate and he hates it but will still choose to love you. He struggles to show affection so instead he gives you his poofy jacket

-Killer
A flirtatious skele that kills yeah you love him for that. The only thing I could of by showing affection is by flirting and dramatically being romantic.

-Error
He has haphephobia so its hard to show his affection but he will talk with you and watch undernovel and even outertale so it would probably be mini dates.

-Swapdream Dream
Since you can't touch dream because the positivity will leave a light mark he would use to his advantage but only if you were comfortable so instead he'll walk about with you and give you flowers everytime.

-Swapdream nightmare
He's way too laid back but will put you on his lap and hug you close to make you feel happy.

Thank you for reading my first book I hope I'll be able to make more and some oneshots xx