Dream sans x reader

Not a request

Dreams POV
Smoking habits.
I hate it, I'm sat here tears rolling down my face with a cigarette in my hand 'sorry Dream but it would be best if you didn't love me' that's what my lover said now we're over "d-dream is everything alright?" I let out a puff and took the cigarette away from my face. I look up to see Y/N they looked worried about me, I stood up and got close to them I put the cigarette in my mouth and hugged them "please don't be worried for me, I'm perfectly fine I'm just a tad sad that me and my girl broke up"

"Don't worry I'll be fine"

Y/N's POV
Its been two years now and I finally finished school I miss dream but it doesn't matter though he said he didn't care for me anymore, my smile grew wide when I saw my mates and everyone I knew hugging me, "ahhhh I'm so happy for you" they all screamed "awe thank you so much how about we go to the arcade and waste our money!" I yelled and we ran off to the arcade.

2 hours in we had spent half of our money and we went outside for a bit with our drinks, "haaa it's so being 18" I said getting my drink and grabbing my pack of cigarettes, my friends have gone back in to play more games so I was by myself I left my lighter at home so I couldn't have a cigarette I saw a monster knew he front and went over to them, "uhm excuse me? Do you have a lighter I could use" they turned around and they looked so familiar "yeah of course" he gave me his lighter and I lit my cigarette "so I'm guessing you just graduated?" I turned to look at him and he had a calm smile of his face I nodded and laughed a little "wait Y/N! Crap I have to visit them" I was confused they had the same name as me? "Have you seen someone called Y/N L/N I wanted to see them at their graduation" crap is that Dream, I'm surprised he hadn't notice "uhm I'm Y/N" I smiled after I exhaled the smoke he looked at me shocked.

"Your not Y/N they don't smoke" shit I looked at dream and he had a look of disbelief "what's their favourite drink" oh that's easy "it's bubble tea that's so easy" I smiled "alright what happened two years ago?" He questioned I hated talking about it but if it was to prove it was me then sure "uhm...." Why was I hesitant "you and your girlfriend broke up then you left" he was shocked he got close and hugged me tears were flowing down his face and my face was buried in his chest "I missed you so much, but why have you started smoking" I only realised my cigarette fell out of my hand "you left me you dick I was trying to cope with you being gone but then I just became worse and now I'm here" he let out a sigh and intertwined his fingers in my hair and placed his other hand on my waist.

He gripped my hair and pulled my hair to the point I was facing him, he then pushed my head to him and kissed me on the lips, I didn't know how to react but it felt nice so I returned the kiss, he loosened the grip and it felt more passionate "Dreaammmmm!" Dreams positivity was emitting out and knees began to shake slightly, I let out a small gasp and he let go "hah d-dream... w-who's that?" He looked around and I then saw a black humanoid figure "dream is that who called you" he looked over to see that person he smiled and summoned some sort of bow "I've hope you realised I've been lying to everyone including you I'll talk to you about it later" he smiled and kissed me on the forehead and suddenly vanished 'what the fuck' "Y/N WHERE ARE YOU?" I heard my friends scream "quick we have to go our king is here and he's pissed" 'what our king?' They suddenly dragged me away and we hid in an alley way and waited for it to die down.

After and hour or it stopped "Y/N WHERE ARE YOU" I heard Dream shout I turned slightly to see Dream he was looking around with wounds all over him, I ran up to him and hugged him "dream are you ok, is anything broken, do we need to go to the hospital?" I was panicking I kept asking questions and just stood there, "Y/N I'm fine just let's go to yours and we can relax ok?" I was still worried but he seemed fine "but uhm... will you please carry me my legs are kinda broken" I smiled he hoped on my back "guys cmon the king isn't here anymore" they all came out and we started to walk to my flat when we got there I placed Dream down on the sofa and before I could walk away he gripped the sides my waist tightly and pulled me onto his lap his legs were open and he had me placed between his legs.

My face was flustered and dream pushed me closer to him the back of my head was at his chest and his arms snaked around me like I was his next pray "so how life been since you left dream?" F/N asked she asked but he stayed silent why? "Dream is everything alright" I asked he was glaring at her "so have you found Y/N as your new S/O?" He remained quiet 'shit' "I don't want anything to do with you anymore you cheated and then we broke up" all five of us were silent and dream just stayed silent "I want you all to leave" 'what' "I want my time with Y/N by myself and with non of you" he had grin and was waiting for them to leave they all just stood up and left but F/N 2 said something "take care you two and don't have too much fun" I smiled lightly and waved bye.

"Dream do want to talk about what happened earlier with being gone for two years" I was getting changed and he sat at the end of my bed watching me get undressed "dream look away you weirdo" he murmured something and looked away, I then changed into some comfortable pyjamas, he then looked at me and smiled he moved backwards a bit and I sat on his lap my thighs over his and my arms on his neck, he moved his head close to my chest and rested it there practically smothering himself there to get comfortable, his hands were resting on my thighs and rubbing certain spots, he relaxed himself against me and I finally felt at ease with him being back.

Ill make a part two when I get the chance but you can have a touchy dream, thank you for reading hope you have a good day/night

Words: 1221