King multiverse x reader

King multiverse's POV
Someone had broke in while I was in my beauty sleep before someone ran in and slammed their body on me "kingggg~" someone hazily replied I get up and see Y/N laid out on my legs I sat up and put them on my lap "Y/N have you been drinking?" They looked away then turned back around and dragged my head to their chest "there there I'm still sober a bit" she let out a small laugh and began so rub my skull.

"Y/N do you need to lay down" I turned the lamp on to see they had tear stains running down them "what.happened" they looked guilty but then laughed "kingg I love you sooo much" *sigh* I kissed their forehead and dragged them down to lay next to me "i'll get some chameleon tea for you just stay here for me please" they nodded and got under the blankets.

I came back to see them sat up slightly but their shoulders were tense "my dear I need you to relax please" they stayed quiet and stayed in the same position "Y/N" I just gave up and sat next to them and made them sit up "drink" I put the tea to their face "it's hot enough to drink" they gave me a look and tried to take it from my hand "no your too pissed to do anything" they looked at me then the tea and brought their face closer.

"There there drink it calmly" i rubbed their back and tears had spilled from their eyes "*hiccup* I'm sorry" I looked at them then smiled "you don't have to apologise for being sad or... pissed" I smiled then they continued to drink it calmly I look over to see blue and ink looking concerned "they are fine they just need sleep" they both nodded and went off to sleep I put the cup at the side of the bed and pushed them to lay down "get some rest I want you to be not so hungover tomorrow" I used my magic to bring a book over.

'!!' I look down to see Y/N hugging my lower body like a teddy 'heh adorable' I rubbed their head and brought them close as possible "i love you my little star" <3

Omg I love king multiverse

Thank you for reading have a good day/night

Words: 404