Chapter One. A New Family.

This is my very first fic.

I hope you'll like it and have fun reading it.

Now I know Lincoln is supposed to be 11, but I started this story a year early, so Lincoln would have time to set in Trollberg.

Also English it's not my first language and while I do believe my English it's good enough, I know it's not flawless, for all I know it is atrocious and I butcher the language whenever I use it, but I'm trying to improve it, hence please tell me if any expression it's wrong so I can both, fix it and learn it, bottom line, I'm sorry for any mistakes I might make.

CHAPTER 1.

A car reached its destination, a beautiful house in the city of Trollberg, a young black 10 years old girl got out of the car.

"So? What do you think?" asked the girl, to someone, who happened to be Lincoln Marie Greyson, formerly Loud, carrying his baby sister Lily on his arms.

And how did these two louds end up in Trollberg and adopted by this small family?

Well it all started a few months prior.

*Flashback*

A 10 years old Lincoln Loud was relaxing in his undies, while reading one of his comics on his bed, when he felt the need to go to the bathroom.

As he made his way towards the bathroom, he noticed his 3 year old sister Lisa mixing a huge amount of chemicals.

"What are you doing Lis?" asked the boy.

"It's science, you wouldn't understand" Said the girl.

The boy ignored the slight anger at hearing the condescending tone on the girl's voice and gave a sigh.

"Just make sure that whatever you are doing is safe, I don't want you hurting yourself or Lily." Said the boy.

"Fear not, I have made all calculations and this can't fail." exclaimed the girl, making the boy nod and start moving to finish his business.

A few minutes later, the boy was returning to his room when he heard it, a sound similar to a kettle boiling, a sound he had come to relate to Lisa's inventions exploding, so he was about to rush to hide when he noticed Lisa was unconscious on the floor of her room and Lily was still in the room, so acting fast, he tossed the bespectacled child out of the room, but something told him he didn't have time to take Lily to safety, so instead he grabbed the baby and used his body to shield her fully, just in time for an explosion to rock the entire house.

Two whole months later Lincoln woke up in an hospital bed, with his torso bandaged up.

A nurse came to check on him and told him all that had happened on those two months, turns out he had multiple broken ribs and a rather big burn on his back, while Lily had a very slight burn on her left hand, had he not protected her she might have died, this in turn caused his parents to lost custody of them for negligence, as they allowed Lisa to have and manipulate those chemicals that injured them in the first time.

After he was given a clear health report, the 2 Louds went to an orphanage for a while, where they waited for their parents recovering custody of them or being adopted by another family.

And this last one is what ended up happening, as Lincoln and Lily didn't heard anything from the Louds family, although grampa Albert managed to visit them in the hospital, where he gave Lincoln a few things, including training manuals from his old days in the army, and told him he had his and Lily's things on storage until they got out or got adopted.

Then a few days later a couple appeared with a girl of Lincoln's age in tow and offered to adopt them, which the former Louds agreed to and thus moved from Royal Woods in the states to their new family's home in Europe, on a small city called Trollberg, as Greysons.

*Flashback end*

"I think we are gonna like it here, Frida... Wait! let me rephrase that."said Lincoln putting the little Lily on the floor and grabbing both her hand and Frida's.

"We'll like it here, sister." He said smiling towards Frida, who had a surprised expression.

"Ister fida" Said Lily smiling and Frida's expression turned to one of pure bliss and happiness, as she lead the other kids to the house so they could start settling in.

XxxxxTimeskip 1 yearXxxxxxxx

Things had gone incredibly well for Lincoln, having become the older brother of Frida and Lily, he took his role really serious and used the manuals Albert gave him to improve his body to make sure he'll be able to protect them.

He was fairly popular around town and especially in school, for being a really helpful kid.

He had also noticed he could do all of his former sister's hobbies, and with a bit of effort he became as good as them, something he felt worked as
was a bit of a revenge against the people who abandoned him and Lily, and also something he could use some day to help Lily.

At the moment Lincoln was simply relaxing and having a chat with Frida and her friend David during school break, when he felt someone slamming onto his back.

Turning around he found a girl he had never seen before, she wore a red sweater, with an orange scarf around her neck, a blue skirt, black panty hose and red boots, but the most captivating thing was her greenish blue hair and eyes.

On her part Hilda had been taking a look around the playground, annoyed with her mother attempt to convince her to accept moving to the city from their home in the wilderness, she got distracted for a second dodging a kid who was running after a ball, when she hit something and fell on her behind.

Looking up to see what she had crashed into made her see a cute boy, he was wearing the same uniform as all others, but his chipped front tooth and white hair reminded her of a bunny, besides that his warm blue eyes made her feel like she could get lost on them for ages, a rather weird feeling settled on her stomach and she could feel her checks warming up from blood rushing to them.

"H... Hi, a... Are you OK?" asked the boy tending her a hand to help her get up.

"Y... Yeah, I'm... I'm fine." Said Hilda accepting the offered hand.

The two kids stared to each other for a while, not knowing what to say for a few seconds, unfortunately before any of them could come with anything to say, the bell rang, indicating the end of the schol break.

As all the other kids started rushing inside, Hilda got startled and noticing the other boy that was with the white haired one, she decided to ask him what was going on as for some reason she seemed unable to speak with the first one.

"Wait! Where's everybody going?"

"inside, break's over." answered the boy.

"What is break?" asked Hilda.

"A waste of time if you ask me! Come on David, Lincoln." said the girl that was with the two boys as she looked at each of them as she said their names.

"What is with that incredibly loud bell?asked the blue haired girl while still eyeing the white haired boy, that she now knew was named Lincoln, out of the corner of her eyes.

" It means time to move it, Or you'll be late and in trouble, again." added the other girl as she glared at David, before grabbing both boys arms and pulling them towards the building.

" Yup gotta go" Said the boy named David, while Lincoln gave a last look towards the new girl as they were dragged away.

"Wha... What just happened? Why couldn't I speak?" asked Hilda to the air as she made her way back to her mother, who had a strange smile upon seeing her daughter acting that way, as she knew that if they actually ended up having to move to the city, seeing that boy, again, could be a good incentive for her adventurous daughter.

Chapter 1 end.

why didn't the Louds try to recover Lincoln and Lily? Nor tried to contact with them?

I'm afraid it is a secret for the future.