1: KISS IT WOLF

CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE

"make me sane, then i'll kill you."

——

    UNDER THE SKY THAT BECAME GLOOMY was the aftermath of rainwater dampening the ruined city. It was always so rare to catch water fall so deep, you won't ever miss a child's tongue out for simple, cold hydration.

Within these excited terms, no one could miss two pair of footsteps clamps onto the sorrowed ground. There stood, two old friends glaring with an enemy raged eyes. The anger empowered the storm, triggering horror generated lightning which flickers to the surfaces of every crooked building to any living being. So bright, the woman with a very sharp edge hair style became clearer.

Forget about the storm, the lightning, the stupid dirty city. Nothing was more annoying than the sound of painful, hysterical guffaw. The owner of that laugh was her.

Her laugh was a trance— which shouldn't be the case but for Violet's ears, that laugh would be able wake her up from a sudden coma refreshed and pampered. No matter what, even if the hysteria was painted with dark red lipstick, the terrifying laugh made Violet silently beg for some sort of explanation.

Her eyes searched into the soul of Y/n's body, now filled with maturity and figure. Ignoring how an inch of her bare stomach on top to her shorts, her purple princess vest sat well, hugging her body into a certain shape while her shorts dug into her lower waist.

A gear wrap sat around her right arm and two were sitting on her waist, having a collection of chains and two-gun holders on it. One side of her shorts reached down to the upper part of her thigh as the other side is rolled up under her butt. She had matching brown socks; however, one was wrapped around the knee as the other reached just about her mid-calf. She had a headscarf wrapped over her head loosely.

And her shoes, they were the same. As if she never outgrew them. Vi remembered that Y/n's feet used to grow faster than usual, this meant Vi would have to get a bigger size every couple of months, that was until they split up. She was wearing the green combat boots with her laces in a knot, it looked like a mess.

She never knew how to do laces, even now it looked like she struggles with them, that's why her shoes looked so dorky.

Y/n faces her shoulder to Violet who was already placed in her tensed stance, they were metres away from each other. Metres away from a new beginning.

Y/n's eyes closes as she faces up to the sky, the stars and the moon that they once danced under. The droplets of liquid showers her face like glitter as her makeup runs down her cheeks.