Chapter 1: My life has changed

(M/n's POV)

I was laying down on my hospital bed as I was dying because of my sickness was getting worst and I was breathing slowly as my life was over, I remembered that day when my dad was dying in the hospital as he passed away, I was sad of that day but my family didn't care and this is the reason why I hate my family because they are assholes, first off my mom is a bitch and a slut, my mom always cheated on my dad when he left home or left to go to work even she always abused me every day, second my sister is a spoiled brat, my sister always asked mom to buy her stuff like she is a princess and she always whined when dad can't buy her what she wanted and she always steals my stuff from my room so I always had to lock my room from my sister, and lastly my brother is a dick and an asshole, he always beats me every day and in my school he bullies me with his friends of his as he beats me and it hurt. I feel like I was in hell but expect my dad, my dad was the most kindness and caring person in the world and he would always tells me that he loves me so much since the day that I was born as my dad got very sick and my family didn't visit him in the hospital so I was the only one who visited him until he was gone, when my dad passed away my life become more hell as my family treated me like I was trash and a punching bag as I my life was hell until I then got the same disease from my dad when he was sick and my mom didn't pay for my sickness and I never forgive her for what she did and so I called my grandparents and I told them everything they did to me and they weren't very happy about it, so I was send to the hospital as the doctors treated my illness as the days has passed as my sickness was getting worst and my grandparents called the police. As my mom was arrested for abusing me and so my siblings had to deal with themselves since they are all alone and they had to find a job to get money as my grandparents didn't want to take care of my siblings since they were going to spend their money on things and that they deserved it anyways as I was dying as my heart rate was going slower and I can feel my eyes feeling tired as I slowly closed my eyes as I can hear the doctors going around as they were trying to help me, my life has ended here as I never got the chance to graduate college, to find love, started a family of my own, and grew old until the day I died but that will never happen as my dreams has been broken as my vision started to blur and I slowly closed my eyes as I only to see darkness as I accepted my faith.

 As my mom was arrested for abusing me and so my siblings had to deal with themselves since they are all alone and they had to find a job to get money as my grandparents didn't want to take care of my siblings since they were going to spend their ...

After I closed my eyes I only see darkness and my body started to feel cold, I couldn't move or speak as I can feel my body was floating in the void and the room was empty but darkness, if I was in demon slayer, oh I could had wish that I can save everyone from their death even the demons too so that I can change their minds. Until I then see a light through my eyes and the light became brighter as it hurt my eyes but my eyes were closed as I was now blinded by the light as I only see white, until it stopped and then I feel like I was laying down on the ground like grass and dirt.

When I slowly opened my eyes, I looking at the night sky as I then stood up while I was sitting on the ground as I looked around to see as I was in a forest.