Chapter 2: The day where I first meet Muzan

Author: Damn, all y'all are loving this story way too much. (OvOu) But anyways, I got what you guys wanted. Enjoy this chapter.💕💖 Also, this chapter may not be good because this chapter has straight up time skip since I don't know what the fuck to do in this chapter when (M/n) meets Muzan. So, I apologize of the long wait because I keep thinking of what I should put in this chapter since I am out of ideas and I am to focus on my other stories. And for that, I am so sorry😢

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(20 years)

(M/n's POV)

It's been years since I got into this world and I have been eating humans nonstop because I cannot control myself of my hunger and each time I tried to refuse to eat human flesh, but nothing worked as I couldn't help but to kill more humans and eat their flesh of my hunger, so I practice to control myself from eating more humans and after so many years of practice and it finally worked, I have finally stop eating humans and I was relieved that that was out of the way so that I cannot hurt more people after the incident.

It took weeks of practice to control myself and I've been roaming around in the forest for years, but I did sleep couple of nights, clean the blood out of my clothes and took a bath in the lake.

But I still wonder if Muzan was born in the year of this world, but now that I think about it, I haven't seen a single demon in this forest that I've been walking around at night nor did I sensed any demons, so I think Muzan isn't born yet and that is a good thing as I should hide my horns, my pointy ears, and my arms since my arms are red and my nails were sharp claws that can make everyone scared of me like a monster, so I then practice and training my powers since I don't know how to control them.

And after so many years of training I got the hang of it and it was kind of cool to have powers, but it was not very cool when I had to eat people and it makes me the first demon to be born of this world that I am in, and after countless years of walking around the forest, I didn't found a village as I see people walking around minding their own business and I did hide my horns, my claws, my pointy ears, and my red arms by using my powers to make my horns disappear, shorten my nails, turn my red skin color arms into my normal skin color, and turn my pointy ears into normal human ears. Now I looked human, and I can blend in like the humans can, I then step out of the forest as I walked into the village and I'm doing very good, but except all the women looked at me blushing as I was concern, am I really attractive? Well, I did look myself in the lake and I guess I am very attractive, if that's the case then it would be a problem for me to attract some unwanted attention.