𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 4: Project: Amortentia

' Then again, perhaps some of you have come to my class in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confident enough not to pay attention.'
Snape muttered in a calm deep voice with long pauses on every words, he grabbed Malfoy and Parkinson's quill, looking disappointed. ' I don't expect you two will really understand the beauty of the softly simmering cauldron with its shimmering fumes, the delicate power of liquids that creep through human veins, bewitching the mind, ensnaring the senses, but I do believe your agenda is more important than our lesson.' Both slytherin's looked down as Malfoy rolled his eyes secretly. ' 10 points from Slytherin.'

Loud and violent murmurs were heard across the room as the two averted their eyes, ashamed that they're the reason that their house points got deducted. Snape turned his back as his cape dramatically swings in the air, he turned back at the two poor students, changing his mind.

'Unless you present me perfect amortentia tomorrow, both of you, dismiss' Snape raises his hand as a cue as the students leave, Draco and Pansy looked at each other, stunned- they picked up their cauldron and seperate ways, Pansy went to the library and Malfoy went to see his wingmans, bullying a random student who'll dare infuriate him.

She already fell asleep, reading as a piece of paper falls on her face, she was annoyed yet chose to read it. The exact thing she needed! Yet-- who gave it? She roamed her eyes around the library, she was the only one left. She sighed as she read everything.

She gathered everything that she needs and was about to get back on her dorm as she passes on Draco, sitting down, on contrary, his with no one and looks like he's having deep thoughts

She gathered everything that she needs and was about to get back on her dorm as she passes on Draco, sitting down, on contrary, his with no one and looks like he's having deep thoughts. ' Earth to Draco Lucius Malfoy ' She chuckled mockingly, Draco just grinned and scoots over, commanding her to sit beside him, she shook her head. ' I have to get back and prepare everything we need for tomorrow, meet me at my dorm tomorrow, 3:00 sharp, don't be late! ' Without waiting for any replies, sge run back to her dorm and did her normal routine.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

3:35- like always, Draco never came on time. She already started brewing, just a bit more and its done. Malfoy just barge into her room and sat beside her, looking at the awful explosion. ' Oh my god Draco, you're perfume's too strong, I can't focus on my amortentia!' Malfoy then arched his brows but said nothing while grinning sheepishly, they started brewing it, when it's halfway done, Draco demanded a green apple juice which Pansy ignored, she told him to brew the potion if she'll make him a drink which Malfoy can't because he doesn't even know what it does and how to make it properly, he went into the kitchen and made two, leaving it on the table beside Pansy after he forgot to get some ice.

She got tensed when little bubbles formed and makes little explosions causing her to hit the cauldron with her elbow, pouring half of the contents on Draco's drink. Her eyes widen in shock as she was about to pick it up but he picked it first and chugs it all, smirking. She can't tell her that it has amortentia yet she was startled, Malfoy raised his eyebrows at her. ' You do enjoy the view but I'll appreciate you not to stare at me like that. ' Pansy sighed in relief, he's still rude, maybe it didn't worked, she smiled and continued brewing it, as she finishes, she tried it on two love birds, and it worked.

She was so happy that she hugged Draco tightly which she regret, he immediately gripped her waist, moving her hair over to one side as he slicked his hair back.

She gave in, she found herself riding Malfoy's manhood, begging him for more as they moan each others name, as they reached their peak, Malfoy said something that made her stunned, she immediately covered her body with blanket as Draco frustatingly gets clothed and walks out of her dorm.

To be continued...