𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 8: Obliviate

After Draco received an urgent invitation from his father, he went straight to the manor, Pansy was awe-struck when his man came back with bruises, wounds and bloody lips, dead staring.

She immediately ran and wrapped her arms around in his waist, Malfoy patted her back and forced a smile on his face, saying that he just gotten into a fight with a random mudblood yet something bothers her as she take him to the hospital wing, he muttered

'Whatever happens, please hold on, don't give up on us. We'll face this together'

She just nods as Madame Pomfrey escorted the blonde boy inside the hospital wing. She gasped in shocked as he saw Lucius Malfoy approaching her, glaring and clenching his jaw, heavy foostep thumped on the floor as the little house elf walk behind him.

She stepped back, bumping her head on the wall behind her as Lucius Malfoy once again thumped his cane on the floor, staring from her head to toe with a disgusted look on his face.

' I believe introductions are unnecessary, I do assume that by now you are aware why I came here. ' Lucius muttered on the confused Parkinson.

'I- actually have no idea--'

'A fool playing dumb is a feeble piece of imbecile who's sadly a part of this prestigious school.' It was calm, yet cruel. Pansy bowed her head, gulping hard as Draco's father stepped closer, tipping her chin up with his cane.

He met his gaze, he was clenching his jaw, his stare was killing her. Pansy tasted the blood on her mouth as Lucius Malfoy slaps her hard enough to make her lips bleed.

' It would be much appreciated for you Ms.Parkinson to stay away from my son, or visit Draco from six feet under ' Her eyes widen as she heard him speak, supressing a yell, she whispered back in a furious tone. ' He's your son! '

' He was, not until he chose himself over us. ' Before she could even reply, Lucius Malfoy already left, leaving Dobby behind, the elf gave a little bow with a mini trembling voice, it exclaimed. ' Dobby will warn Ms. Parkinson to listen, Dobby's master is capable is doing such to Young Master Draco. Dobby has already warned Ms. Parkinson. I wish Ms. Parkinson would listen ' It ran away, trying to catch up with Lucius Malfoy as Pansy froze on her place, she shrank unto the floor, staring lifelessly at the halls.

He is really capable of doing anything the honor of their name even if it means sacrificing his son and shes aware of the fact.. A tear rolled down on her cheek as she made a plan.

Play the song Water Fountain by Alec Benjamin just to add a bit of drama.

She told me that she loved me by the water fountain
She told me that she loved me and she didn't love him
And that was really lovely 'cause it was innocent
But now she's got a cup with something else in it~

Draco clutched his shoulder filled with deep wounds and scars, looking at note beside him as he heave a deep sigh before walking out of the hospital wing.

The note fell down as the blonde boy slammed the door closed as the note fell down on the floor, containing Pansy's words.

Meet me at the fountain, 8 pm sharp, don't be late.

                                                              -Pansy

It's getting kind of blurry at a quarter-past-ten
And he was in a hurry to be touching her skin
She's feeling kind of dirty when she's dancing with him
Forgetting what she told me by the water fountain~

As soon as he arrived, he immediately leaned against the hallways wall, catching his breath because he ran just to see his girl. Panting heavily, he looked up just to see a horrendous sight.

His eyes became blooshot, his lips twitching in anger, clenching his fist.

Now he's grabbing her hips, and pulling her in
Kissing her lips, and whispering in her ear
And she knows that she shouldn't listen
And that she should be with me by the water fountain~

As the beat drops, his heart also shattered into pieces.

It was Pansy, kissing his most trusted friend, Blaise Zabini. She looked at him but instead of regretting what she did, she tugged Zabini's collar and pulled him closer, kissing him relentlessly.

Anger built inside Draco as his fist landed into Zabini's face, 'causing him to fall unto the ground. With a smirk, Blaise wiped the blood that came out of his lips, leaning his palm against the ground as he looked up at his friend. " Stop, Draco. Stop it! " Pansy exclaimed nervously.

Draco just looked at her blankly, dragging her into the dungeon with a firm grip on her wrist. She kept yelling yet Draco won't listen, the blonde boy pushed her against a wall, caging her and kissing her torridly. She already tasted the blood as Draco sucked her lower lip, in a blink, she slapped Draco away but instead of fighting back, Malfoy buried his face on her shoulder, crying as it kept mumbling the same words over and over again.

That he forgives what she did, pleading her not to lead him. Telling her she's the only one she got. It was a painful sight, seeing a cold, heartless man, seeing how weak and fragile he is. Seeing this side of him made Pansy cry, she knows her plan failed. He would never hate her. And so as she kissed her for the last time, telling him how she loves him for the last time,she pulled out her wand and casted a spell on the person she loves the most.

" Obliviate. "