Jungkook in Trouble (1/2) || 08

note:- jimin is 23, jungkook is 18 (high school student)

__

"come back, it's just the last bite." yoongi voices out, hoping it would get the girl to listen to him. but she just shakes her head, taking a step back so he won't be able to catch her even if he leans forward.

"but i'm full." she says with a full mouth, still busy munching on the last bite of meat yoongi fed her.

"i know, but we need to finish this right? it's the final last one, come here."

aera pouts at him, gulping down the bolus and strolls nearby. yoongi sighs deeply, getting up from his chair and grabs the kid's hand, pulling her towards him, holding the last peice of the steak in front of her mouth as he says, "come on, be a good girl. you wanna be strong don't you?"

the girl nods, opening her mouth forcefully and breathes deeply, quickly chewing and gulping it down, "done," she says, and takes her cup of water, downing half of it at once, pulling away with a tiny 'ah' sound as she shows her mouth to yoongi, making him chuckle.

"good, now put it the sink." he says, handing her the micky mouse dish and the matching cup, which she takes quickly going to jin and keeps it for him to wash while he's doing the dishes already.

"ah finally, riri's done having dinner." the eldest chuckles.

"yeah, appa fed me." she nods.

"when will you start eating on your own?" jimin sighs as he comes from the back, taking a few paper towels and wipes his hands after clearing the table.

"you don't know oppa," the eight-year-old tells him, "i get bored when i eat on my own, and my tummy don't wanna eat and just play. but when you or the other oppas feed me, food becomes more tasty. so my tummy eats then."

"takes a lot of understanding to explain such a big logic, isn't it?" jimin raises his brows at the sister who nods in response, making him and the others laugh.

"thirty-five minutes exact." namjoon says.

"ah really?" hoseok laughs, "that is still a progress, considering at least forty-five two months ago."

"yeah, she's learning." yoongi chuckles.

"yeah, but she ate faster because you were the one feeding her."

"i know. most of you are useless when it comes getting her to eat." the elder scolds jokingly, making the rest laugh.

"she only eats with you, jimin and yoongi hyung." namjoon says, "with the rest of us, i don't how, she manages to involve us in her game and completely forget about the food."

"that's called immaturity." jin laughs at him, "tae and kook, i can understand they were like this too. but you and hobi? i don't get it."

"appa!" aera's voice beams again as she runs into the kitchen, holding his phone in her hand as it kept ringing for him to answer the call.

"ah, yes manager lee?" he speaks, taking the phone and walks out of the kitchen to talk while the rest of the boys continue with their fun talk.

"when is jungkook coming back?" hoseok asks, "it's already pretty late."

"yeah, i called him but sounded like he was in a crowded place so i couldn't talk to him." taehyung says, "but don't worry he's with his friends."

"he's not even answering now." jimin sighs, "why does he even keep a phone if he's not going to answer or reply to our texts and calls."

"you spoiled him." taehyung laughs.

"i didn't," jimin rolls his eyes, "you all keep spoiling him."