Chapter Two

"Felix... Felix!"

Felix heard a strange but still insistent voice, but what was noteworthy was that he kept shifting left and right. It soon became clear that it was his manager. "Felix, are you alright? It looked like you had a nightmare. I was worried about you."

A thick sigh escaped Felix's lips as he apologised greatly for the trouble he had caused. "I'm sorry for troubling you and everyone else." He rose from the seat and breathed deeply.

"I'm sorry for causing trouble." He said, apologising to each and every person. Mostly everybody had already learned to deal with him. Forgiveness was short which gave him a relief.

The young woman gave him a shy smile, as Felix enunciated, "Thank you Aera for being concerned about me." He could always tell she was nervous around him, she couldn't help saying "hey Felix..." He gave her a questioning look, nonetheless a sign of concern. In the middle of the conversation, Aera mumbled, "Well, I was wondering... if you wanted-" A loud voice in the background interrupted her, "Jikseu!" Judging by the name, Felix instantly recognised the person and gave a bright smile.

A person he could never have imagined coming out of the blue was as happy and joyful as he could ever imagine which caused him to smile from ear to ear. In contrast, Aera felt pissed off that the attention was being drawn away from her, and chose to leave. Felix shook his head and grinned, while Aera huffed and stomped away.

Despite their warm embrace, they soon parted ways. "Is she always like that?" Felix merely nodded to Hyunjin's question. He soon noticed Hyunjin's hands were behind his back. "Jinnie, what are you doing with your hands behind your back?" Felix wondered.

Felix shook his head and gave a small smile as Hyunjin said, "Oh, it's nothing." He began to giggle as he tried to control the giggles coming out of his mouth. "Oh, Christ, I clearly see your hands on your back." Felix snapped, but Hyunjin still looked clueless. "Oh, it's nothing!" He burst into giggles. "Take a guess." Hyunjin offered a smile. Felix was astonished to discover that his friend had dyed his hair, which was fluffy and blond. "Oh my god! You dyed your hair!" he exclaimed.

It was Hyunjin's laughter that had Felix speculating again: did he guess wrong? But after a moment he realised that it couldn't be because Hyunjin's hands were behind his back, "thank you that you noticed, but that's not it. It's this." He pulled out a mini box that resembled a jewellery box.

There was something ancient about the box. It seemed impair, yet it was so beautiful. Somehow, Felix had a strange connection with the box. There was something about the box that could not be forgotten.

Perhaps it was what inside that made him feel that way. The feeling came back to him. He gingerly opened the jewellery box and found a necklace. It was different from any other necklaces he had ever seen, he felt so drawn to the necklace, as if he had seen it somewhere.

He smiled as he flipped the necklace up on his chest. "It's a necklace! Where did you get it from?" Felix asked curiously. It made the blonde so happy to find out that the gift was loved by his friend. He always wanted to give him something special.

"Well, I was browsing in this thrift shop and it caught my eye...plus it reminded me of you." He grinned, seeing Felix's joy as he received his gift. "Oh, and guess where it originally came from?" Hyunjin asked in a puzzled tone.

"The necklace is from Wando Island. That's where it was discovered." Hyunjin audibly proclaimed. Felix's eyes grew wide stepping back in astonishment as his thoughts swept through his head: Wando Island? The place where he was born. The place where horrible memories are buried.

"What?..." It was very hard for Felix to control his shaking voice. He tried so hard to make things calm, but things only got worse. As he was about to speak, a voice suddenly echoed in his ears: "Felix! We have to hurry up!" Felix glanced over to see that it was his aunt."What do you mean, Auntie Haneul?"

He was constantly forgetting things, his aunt sighed as she shook her head, "you silly boy, how could you forget? I'm taking you to the therapist." Her laughter was accompanied by Felix's gasp. Haneul had noticed his forgetfulness before which made it a bit amusing to her that someone could forget so easily.

"Oh god.. how could I forget?" He looked at his buddy anxiously for forgiveness for leaving too soon. Hyunjin gave him a nod to reassure him that it was alright. Felix felt overwhelmed for forgetting. They were seven minutes late and only a second late, so they made it at a good time. Soon they met this young, lovely woman who appeared to be in her early twenties. "How are you feeling, Felix?" she asked softly as they sat down.

"Alright. Can you tell me when you had your last nightmare?" the therapist asked him. She always saw Felix twice a fortnight to discuss the current problems he was dealing with. "not too long ago..it was when I was in the studio," he said shrugging.

Felix sighed heavily, trying to stay calm from the vivid nightmare still occurring in his head, his aunt was stunned to find out it was not too long ago he had been experiencing these episodes.

"Felix...why didn't you tell me?" The aunt inquired in sorrow; he solely shrugged at the question, not knowing what to say, "and what was the nightmare about?" The therapist replied in a sweet voice.

[He felt tired and had lack of energy, and his body was lacking in breath. His face glowed like it was going to erupt at any moment. Felix begged them to let him go. "... Please." Felix's body felt like it was on its last legs. However, the strange men had no mercy, as they dipped his poor little head into the pool of water and swished it around, laughing hysterically as they did it.]

He let out a sharp gasp of air, causing him to breathe heavily. "It's alright Felix, everything is going to be fine," his aunt cooed. However, he shoved her off and stood back in defence, "don't... don't touch me." Despite Haneul's efforts, her nephew impelled her away.

He cries fiercely as he forced himself away and quickly departs from the two women. Haneul tries to reach out once again, "calm down," but her nephew rejects her. "Don't touch me!" he screeches as he shoves her again.

It was just that he was afraid, as he didn't realise he would harm her. Felix cursed silently, hitting his forehead as everyone around him stared at him with concern. The male kept running as he regretted what he had done.

A small, but comforting-looking café caught his eye, so he stepped inside and sat down at the counter. He tossed his head back and tried to relax when he was suddenly halted, which made him surprised. "Oh, I'm sorry you were here." With a sweet smile, the woman shook her head and greeted him.

"Hello Felix," she began, leaving Felix with a puzzled look. "How do you know my name?" He inquired. She gave him a soft smile and sat down beside him. "Who are you?" Felix demanded.