Four

Haven stood with her sister as they saw the police. She saw her mom causing her to smile a bit. "Haven, go inside." Ashley says. "I need to speak to your sister."
~~~
Walking through the park, Haven didn't hear a word as she walked with them. Her mind was on her relationship with Andrew. "Haven."

"What?"

"Did you not hear what the plan is?"

"Sorry." Haven said. "I'm in my own little world."

"I'll tell you when we get home." Hanna tells her.

Haven nodded as she went back to thinking. She heard Spencer telling them that she was blocking people that she didn't know causing Haven to grab the laptop. "As long as I don't hear from A, then I'm fine."

The others followed her move causing her to see their English teacher. She looked the other way as she heard the others minus Aria say something about their teacher. Haven saw a piece of paper causing Aria to pick it up.

Ding. Dong. The bitch is dead. -A

Haven looked at Aria as she threw it and walked away.
~~~
The next day, Haven stood with her friends. She heard her sister's phone causing her to give her a look. "Hanna, who is it?"

"It's dad."

"I have nothing to say to him." She said as she walked away.

They watched Andrew walk into Haven. "Is it just me or does Andrew have something for Haven?" Emily asked.

"He always told all the girls that he has someone. I guess it's Haven. He knows how I feel..."

"I think she deserves to be with someone, Aria. Maybe Andrew." Spencer says. "He's always there to cheer her up."

Aria looked at them talking causing her to see what the others were talking about. "I still think it's weird."

Haven walked away with Andrew thinking about anything that didn't involve her dad.
~~~
"He asked to see me."

Haven rolled her eyes. "Just not the youngest."

"Haven..."

The blonde walked away causing Hanna to sigh as her sister was upset about all this. Haven went straight to her locker and grabbed her books before shutting it and heading off to class. "Haven?" She looked as Andrew got beside her. "What's wrong?"

"Dad only wants to see Hanna. Not me."
~~~
Haven sat in her next class and opened the book just to slam it shut. Hanna looked at her. "What?"

"Nothing." She said as she looked back at the book to see a picture of her and Andrew having sex.
~~~
Haven saw Andrew and smiled. "Hey." She said. "We were being watched."

Andrew looked at her as she showed him the picture of them. He looked at her shocked that they were in fact being watched. Haven smiled as she kissed him. Andrew kissed her back causing her to smile. "Come on, I'll take you home."

Haven nodded as they walked towards her house. She smiled till she saw her dad. "Dad."

"Haven, I'm sorry about not inviting..."

"Save it." Haven tells him as she looked at Andrew. "I'll see you later. Thanks for studying with me."

"See ya."

Haven walked by them and went straight to her house. She stopped seeing her mom in a dress. "I say the two of us fix us a fancy dinner."

Ashley turned around and smiled. "Come on."
~~~
The next day, Andrew looked at Haven as Hanna was talking about her date with their dad. Aria saw Andrew talking to Haven. "He wants to see Hanna again, but still hasn't asked for me." She tells him.

"Maybe he thinks you're still mad at him for leaving."

Haven nodded as the bell rang signaling class. She looked at him with a smile as she heard Mr. Fitz. The two listened to the discussion causing Andrew to look at his sister as she started talking after Spencer stopped talking. She looked at her friend and teacher as if they were fighting over who was right. She looked at Andrew as he looked at her not knowing what was going on or if he should defend his sister.
~~~
Haven heard a knock and went downstairs to see who was knocking. She opened the door to see Andrew. "Andrew?" He kissed her as Hanna arrived back.

"Haven? Andrew?"

The two broke apart to see Hanna. "Don't tell Aria." Haven said. "Please, Hanna."

"I won't, but you have to."

"We will." Andrew said as he looked at Haven. "Can I stay here?"

Hanna smiled. "I'll go see what Spencer wants. You stay here."

Haven and Andrew went inside. "My dad is having an affair."

Haven looked at him. She hugged him feeling bad for him. Andrew let a tear fall. "Did Aria know?"

'Yes." He said. "It's like the only person I know will never lie to me is you."

Haven smiled as she looked at him. The two leaned in and shared a kiss. When her phone started beeping, she looked to see an S.O.S from Spencer, but she texted Hanna telling her that she wasn't feeling good and let her know what happened. She put the phone down and went back to kissing Andrew. "Give me that." He said.

"Okay?"

Andrew turned her phone off and laid it down. Haven grabbed his hand and dragged him upstairs to her room where they can continue talking in privacy.