Ten

Hanna cried as she arrived at the hospital. Their mother was already there, but the one person Haven wants isn't there yet. "Mom, I'm going to call Andrew."

"Okay."

Hanna walked away dialing her sister's boyfriend's number. "Andrew, this is Hanna." She says. "There's been an accident. Haven was hit."

At the Montgomery's, Andrew dropped his phone and ran out of his room. "Andrew?" He heard Mike. "Where are you going?"

"Haven is in the hospital."

"I'll go with you." Mike says as he grabbed his jacket. "Is she going to be okay?"

Andrew looked at his little brother. "I hope so."
~~~
Haven groaned as she woke up. Ashley smiled and kissed her head. "How are you feeling?"

"Really?"

"Haven, I thought you and Andrew were being safe." Ashley tells her.

"What are you talking about?" Haven asked. "We are being safe."

"You're pregnant, Haven."

Haven stared in shock. "Did you tell Andrew?" She nodded. "What about dad?"

"He's upset that you threw your life away..."

"He can kiss my ass." Haven tells her. "He wasn't there for me, so why act like he cares now."

Ashley kissed her head. "I will support the two of you."

Haven smiled as she saw an angry look on Andrew's face. Ashley saw the look and knew to give the two some privacy as she calls to tell Hanna that her sister is fine and that she has something to tell her and their friends. "What's wrong?"

"Dad hates that you are pregnant. Stated that I'm throwing my life away because of this baby." He tells her. "What pissed me off more was that he said that you are like your mother and Ashley doesn't seem to be a bad person."

"She's not." She says as Aria arrived.

Aria watched as Haven and Andrew share a kiss. "What?" She says causing the two to look at her. "When..."

Haven was shocked as Andrew kept his arm around Haven. "Took you long enough." Andrew says. "It's been going on for a year. We just started dating a couple months back." He looked at Haven. "I'm going to go get you some food."

"Okay." She says as he left.

"Oh." Andrew says. "Congrats on being an aunt."

Aria looked back at Haven who hasn't said much. The blonde smiled a bit. "I'll tell the others and you will know the whole story."

Aria nodded as she sat down.
~~~
When the others arrived, Haven looked at them. "How are you feeling?"

"Good and it wasn't just me that almost died." Haven says as Hanna looked at her confused. "I'm pregnant with Andrew's baby."

"What?"

Haven nodded. "I should have said something about us, but I knew how Aria would act. When Ali was alive, she was the only one to know that it was Andrew that I was sleeping with. It went from friends with benefits to us falling in love with one another." She tells them. "We planned to tell you all, but Hanna figured us out and we didn't know how to actually tell Aria afraid she will be pissed."

Aria sighed as she looked at her friend as Andrew stopped at the door. "I'm not mad just don't hide anything from me again. Okay?" Haven nodded. "I'm glad that you two are okay."

"Me too." Andrew tells them. "Haven, I asked your mom if I could move in and she said yes."

"Why?" Aria asked.

"Follow me and I will explain everything."

"I need to tell the girls something..."

"If it's about you and Mr. Fitz then save it." He says as he walked out as the girls looked at Aria.

"Say what?' Haven asked.

"I'll explain, but for now, rest."

The girls looked at Aria as she followed her twin. Haven looked at Hanna and started telling them everything what happened yesterday before Haven was hit.
~~~
Sometime that night, Haven woke up to see Alison. "Ali?"

"I had to come see you. I heard about the baby." She says smiling. "Congrats."

"How are you here?"

"Oh, my sweet Haven, you know more than the others and yet, they don't see who I trusted." She says. "Go to sleep."

Haven felt Ali's lips on her head making her know, Alison is alive and she wasn't going to say a word.
~~~
The next day, Haven was getting released causing her to smile as Andrew kissed her. "I will never get used to it." Aria tells them as Andrew looked at her. "What?"

"At least it's not forbidden." He says as he walked out to get a wheelchair for Haven.

Hanna moved the blanket to reveal the message on the gown. Sorry I lost my temper. -A

The girls freaked out, but Haven. She looked at the gown wondering who else came in here while she was sleeping. First was her mom who told her dad that he messed up and then, well she doesn't know if it was a dream or if it was real, but Ali. She knew someone else walked in to leave that message but who.