Oneshot Chapter Three: Gyftmas Eve

"And the minute his heart didn't feel quite so tight. He whizzed with his load through the bright morning light." Reaper read aloud, exaggerating his words as he made exciting arms movements with his free arm as he read.

"And he brought back the toys! And the food for the feast!"

Extinction's eyes grew heavy as his dad read him his favorite Christmas story. It was a gift from Aunty Toriel. She got it when she was on the surface one day and thought he might like it. She said it was popular among human children and he understands why, it's his favorite book, and The Grinch kind of reminds him of his Papa's friend Mr. Nightmare, but The Grinch is nicer than Mr. Nightmare.

Extinction let out a yawn, rubbing his mouth as he leaned into his Papa's arms.

"And he, he himself! The Grinch carved the roast beast!" Reaper finished off with a grin before gently closing the book.

"Someone's sleepy.." He whispered, gently rubbing Extinction's temple.

Error chuckled softly before moving Extinction onto his bed and pulling the thick blankets up to his chin. "Time to go to sleep then, huh?"

Extinction shook his head as he unwillingly cuddled deeper into his warm, comfy bed. He sighed, feeling utterly defeated.

"I second that kiddo." Reaper chimed in, placing the book on his nightstand. "We'll see you bright and early tomorrow, okay?" - "We won't let you miss it." He rubbed the top of his child's skull and slung an arm around Error.

Error placed a kiss on Extinction's forehead, laying his hand flat on the covers. "I love you, Puppet. I'll make you some pancakes in the morning alright?" Feeling Extinction sign 'okay' into his hand he smiled and squeezed his hand.

"Goodnight, baby. Sleep tight." Reaper said as they both walked out of their son's bedroom and shut the door.

┌────── ☆⋆Chapter Two Complete⋆☆ ──────┐

✦ Merry Christmas/Yule/Hanukkah folks!

✦ 361 Words

✦ Constructive Criticism is always welcomed and appreciated!

✦ If you have any questions feel free to ask and will answer to the best I can!

✦ I'll see you in the next chapter! 💞