Oneshot Chapter Four: Filthy Sight-stealer

Ragged, dry breaths blew out of Error’s mouth as he ran. Fearful tears filled his eyesockets, blurring his vision, he brushed them away as he dodged another deadly swipe of paint from Ink’s brush, it was a furious combo of purple, green, and red….Ink is trying to kill him, isn't he?

Error continued to run on his aching, bruised feet, and broken leg, refusing to let himself collapse as he dodged a beam from Ink’s Gaster Blaster. Error was very low on magic, so he couldn’t fight back. Not even if he wanted to, even though he needed to.

Error was just going for a walk. He wasn’t even planning on destroying the universe! He could understand why Ink was mad at him, assuming he maybe did kill a few monsters in this universe. Which was wrong; he never even hurt a fly in this universe. Even then, he should have expected some violence from Ink, but this? This was an extreme reaction. Something that Error never could have predicted.

—Funnily enough, in this sick game of tag that they were playing, Ink was destroying the universe in the process of ‘saving’ it from Error! How ironic!—

Error looked behind him, his soul almost beating out of his chest as he desperately made his legs carry him faster. Ink was sprinting dangerously close behind him, readying another attack. Error didn’t turn around to see what paint was going to be used against him; he just hoped it wasn’t Red or Green; those were his least favorite–

"̛̻͉̬̙͚͒̾̋̇Ả̯̹̱̱͋̿͠H̛̦̦̝̝̓͘͘H͕͖̄̐H͖̫̠̋͂͆H͖̪͎̎͋̆H͙͉̖͎̳̝̊̉̓̈́̓͞H̢̡͈͈͓̪̆̄̓̈͊͌Ḧ̢̰̪͖̲̼̼́̈̋̂̆̅͡!̲͎̠̘̟͆̌̎̿͟͝͝"̢̡̡͚͎̀̾͂̄̍

A high-pitched, glitched-out scream tore out of Error’s throat as two burning sets of chains wrapped around his torso, binding his arms at his sides, as the second set of chains wrapped around his neck, both sets of chains brutally pinning him against a tree. Error sobbed, thrashing around until he could rest his backside against the tree he was chained to. The harsh impact from the tree had also snapped his spine. Error could just hope that the crack was the worst of his injuries.

Error opened his eyes as Ink stalked up to where he was bound. His face was completely blank, flat. Eyelights small, and pale. In one hand, he held onto his iconic, oversized brush. Its bristles were stained purple, green, and red, all mixed together in a dull magenta color. Ink knew his next move; Error did not.

Ink drew closer, and despite his short stature, he looked terrifying. One of his rough, clawed hands reached out, gripping onto Error’s jaw to force him to look at him.  ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶a̶t̶.̶

Error winced. Ink had grabbed onto his jaw with so much force that he felt like his jaw might snap and crumble, into Ink’s hands.

“I’m sorry for what I’m about to do next, Error.” Ink mumbled, shifting his grip on his brush.

Breath got caught in Error’s chest. Curling up tightly in a small ball in his ribcage. His eyelights darted frantically between Ink and the sudden change of grip on his stupid paintbrush. Yellow beads of tears welled up in his eyesockets. He shook his head desperately.

“No, no, no, no, no.” He pleaded.

Ink let go of Error’s jaw. Taking a step back he threw his brush up in the air and grabbed the brush by its ferrule. Raising it above his head, he declared. “But this is the only way to stop you, and your mindless destruction.”

Error opened his mouth in an attempt to call out for mercy. But all that managed to come out was a scream. He’s never felt so terrified before, never felt so weak and helpless before.

Swiftly, Ink brought down his paintbrush, the blunt, metal side smashing into Error’s face with a loud, sickening crunch.

A scream ruptured from Error’s throat. Immediately, it felt like his face was on fire. Boiling hot blood began to rush down his face where he’d been hit. It was so painful that he couldn't even process what just happened. This was an amount of pain that he could never have imagined he’d feel in this life. Pain that he’s never felt before, until now.

̶F̶i̶l̶t̶h̶y̶ ̶s̶i̶g̶h̶t̶-̶s̶t̶e̶a̶l̶e̶r̶

This would change his life, huh?

┌────── ☆⋆Chapter ___ Complete⋆☆ ──────┐

✦ 752 Words

✦ Constructive Criticism is always welcomed and appreciated!

✦ If you have any questions, feel free to ask and will answer to the best I can!

✦ I'll see you in the next chapter! 💞