˚₊·-̳͟͞͞♡ 002

Muzan Kibutsuji, a main antagonist from the very famous manga and anime series named; Kimetsu no Yaiba: Demon Slayer.

He is known as a very horrible, terrible, greedy, self-centered, merciless bitch. And me, myself, have always hated him.

Killing the MC's family and turning one of the female protagonist into a demon. Such horrible creature.

But... WHY AM I HIS DAUGHTER?!

━━˚˖𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒✧˚.🎀༘⋆

As time flies, it's been two years now. Being a half blooded demon by birth is like a vampire, well demon's are some what like vampires.

But, strange thing is, I could crawl when I was three months- make that two and a half, walk when I was eleven months, and now that I'm two years old. I could read a whole book and talk properly than most children my age.

Take note, I also automatically learned Japanese, speaking and writing, but I guess it's part of my reincarnation since all of the words that spill outta my mouth are automatically translated into the said language, but I also can speak my original one with my consent.

Pretty strange but cool am I right? I guess that's how it is being a half blood.

But what's really bothering me is that I'm not immortal, I could get hurt and it won't heal like how normal demons would. Sure it will yet it's much slower than demons yet faster than humans, though I could survive the sun which was a pretty great advantage for my goal.

I could escape here when it's morning. No demon would kill me or stop me. Well some of the human maids can, but nah they're dumb.

And speaking of maids to make my first move to succeed in my goal to survive, I used my cuteness. Good thing I got my old man's pretty looks, ngl he looked beautiful when he was pretending to be a girl.

I am pretty amazing at catching people's trust and heart, these maids are easily manipulated too. Of course, I won't use this opportunity in a bad way.

( ≖ ‿ ≖ )

But one maid has gotten my attention and liking since she's so kind. Almost like a mother, no she's definitely is a motherly figure for me.

"Young Mistress- oh my, our lady is such a bright child, always reading books." the door slid open revealing the maid I was talking about.

"Marie!" I quickly closed my book and jumped down my bed, running towards her. hugging her as I looked up and smiled brightly at her.

She giggled at my manner, she put down the tray of food she was holding to a nearby table. "Did you missed me, Milady? If so I'm delightfully honoured." She then bows down like I'm a royal which made me giggle, I was reading a book about royalty and all.

"Is it dinner time?! What's for dinner?!" I asked, excitement taking over me. Man, I'm hungry. Wish she got me dessert too.

"Porridge! Now let's feed you or else your daddy will scold me." she carries me towards the table, gently sets me down to the chair and begins feeding me.

Pfft- doubt that old man would even bother to come here. I never saw him the past two years after I was born.

He never even once visited me let alone cared if I was being fed and taking care of or not. not that I give a damn, I'm quite happy actually.

Not to mention most of the people here have already quit their jobs, because he isn't paying them enough. Well that's a good thing anyway, all they do is sulk around.