[one]

Ash.

She hated him. Nick was the worst boyfriend she'd ever had. And now, she was never to trust a man again. So she sat at home, alone. She watches Bates Motel on Netflix and contemplates calling in for work tomorrow.

Tomorrow was a dreaded Monday. Nick would still work in her office and she would have to face him. Her friend, Marisa, would only ramble about stuff she pretended to listen to. She was quiet often, and that gave Marisa the chance to be the louder friend.

She knew work would go that way, because- mostly- nothing ever goes right for her. She's used to it by now. She wouldn't be surprised if she got fired tomorrow and ended up running to her mother.

The small girl drags herself to the bathroom, stopping to stand in front of the mirror. Is this what it's come to? Messy hair and tear-stained cheeks? How is this fair to her? It's not. It's really just not.

•••

Harry.

Today was the best day of his life. He had been transferred to London and promoted. He was now head of the newest EKU Inc. building. He was at the top of his game and was making double of what he had before. London was a great place to be and his new apartment was very nice. He just didn't want to unpack.

He's off to his first Monday at his new job and he can't wait. He's dressed in a nice suit, hair unruly -as always- and he's ready to boss people around.

Harrys not a nice man, he knew that. He was good his job, there's no doubt about it. That's the reason he's been promoted. Employees. He hated his employees and everyone that worked for him. He doesn't have many friends, but he's worshiped by most women that know how to fill that hole in his life.

Once the tall man enters the glass doors of his new job, he heads straight for the elevator. And even though Harry is himself, he's smarter than he looks. A lot smarter. So, to him, this is the easiest job that pays such a great deal of money.

The ding sounds and he makes his way to his new office. It's almost like a cliché movie, long hallway full of random offices. The end of the hallway held much bigger office with Harry Styles written across the plaque on the door.

He smirks to himself cockily before entering the large room. The right side of the room held a large desk with a computer an a small stack of papers beside it already. He grins largely, looking to the left. Chairs for clients sit in front of his desk and in the far back corner...

He frowns slightly. Another desk? He's head of the company and he has to share an office? He frowns harder unhappily before taking a closer look at his side of the room. Behind his desk hidden is a mini-fridge. On top sat organizing materials he might need. Things like pens and post-its. And there's even a paper rack. He sighs, sitting in his nice swivel chair.

Once he's finally settled into his work, tie loosened and hair ruffled, the door opens without a knock. He looks up to be met with gorgeous blue eyes. His eyes rake down her body quickly. Long blonde hair cascades down he back in curls. Full breasts barely peek from her blue button up. Her pencil skirt is tighter than it should be, bringing Harry back to the girl's eyes.

"Can I help you?" They both ask at the same time. They're both taken back at each other's actions. She opens her mouth pointing to the desk in the far corner.

"Uhm, I'm Nick Barrens assistant," she says quietly. Her cheeks are turning pink slowly. "Sir," she adds. Harry feels his pants tighten just at the sight of this young girl all flustered. He looks over her body once more before catching her eye.

"I'm new, darling. I assume Nick has been resigned," Harry answers with a cheeky grin. She nods slowly, taking it all in. And even though Harry doesn't know it, he made her day just by providing her with the news of Nicks disappearance.

Little did she know Harry was the beginning of a never ending rivalry.

--

Omg yayyy! Second chapter and zero votes. Hope this story increases reads and votes soon. Thank you for the reads. Seriously. Writing is my life and I'm very glad to have viewers even. Next chapter will be more interesting. Please vote and comment?