Chapter 6

Heyy everyone!!
How are you??

Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

Two days after they gave their consents their families met again to discuss the wedding dates.

The priest was called and the elders sat with him to decide onto the dates. Advik was at work but Ananya was home.

Ananya took Chhaya with her and gave her a house tour. She finally took her to Advik's room. Chhaya looked around his room. The room was beautiful.

She was admiring the pictures on the wall and did not notice Ananya clicking her picture.

Advik was sitting with some clients when his phone pinged. He had put a separate ringtone for important contacts and so he excused himself and checked his phone.

His eyes widened when he saw a picture of Chhaya in his room. No one told him that they were coming home today. He asked Ananya if they were still there and receiving a positive response he immediately excused himself saying that he had an emergency.

Fortunately for him his office was just at 10 minutes distance so he reached quickly.

He greeted her parents and saw his mother giving him a naughty smile.

Not finding Ananya and Chhaya there he rushed to his room's direction.

Chhaya was still busy in admiring the room. He quickly dragged Ananya out and stood behind Chhaya.

Feeling a presence behind her she turned around. She got startled to see him and her foot got stuck in the carpet making her lose her balance. She was about to fall but Advik caught her.

"Woah! Woah! Aaram se."

(Careful.)

He helped her stand. He let go of her waist reluctantly.

"Dara diya aapne. Aise kaun aata hai. Achanak se bhoot ki tarah."

(You scared me. Who comes like this. Like a ghost.)

She scowled at him.

"Waise aap toh office mai the na."

(You were in office right.)

"Hmm. Mujhe pta chala ki meri hone wali biwi sahiba pehli baar ghar aayi hai toh mujhse raha hi nhi gaya."

(I got to know that my future wife is at home for the first so i couldn't contain myself.)

He said taking hold her hand and caressing her knuckles softly.

Chhaya looked away smiling. Damn this man and his way with words. He knew how to make her speechless.

He took her in the balcony and she gasped.

"Wow! Ye backyard hai? Kitna sundar hai. Mai neeche jaa skti hu?"

(This is the backyard. So beautiful. Can i go down?)

"Tumhara ghar hai. Jaha marzi jaao."

(Its your house. Go wherever you want to.)

He said and planted a kiss on her knuckles. Holding her hand he took her to the backyard.

They were walking in the backyard with their hands intertwined and soft smiles on their faces.

"Aapne kaha tha aap milke batayenge ki aap shaadi kyu nhi karna chahte the."

(You said you would tell me why didn't want to get married when we meet.)