4|The Show

Hey guys thank you for 1K+ reads in 3 days, Thank you and Right now it's like 11:32PM nearly midnight and after when i type this chapter up i have to take a pill to knock me out to sleep faster because of my ear ringing too much so yeah

Anyways let's get into this mess and start and if it's too short that means that my mum maybe made me take the pill and ill be knocked out just to let you guys know-

------------------------------------

You and Gregory finally found a good spot to see the show better, You were kind of uncomfortable because of how crowded you were but in the other hand Gregory couldn't even wait a bit for the show, maybe because of how much he wanted to see Glamrock Freddy the leader singer of the Gang.

(Shoot my mum made me eat the pill but ill keep on going for you guys just a heads up)

Everyone was cheering, it was loud of course but that didn't stop you to watch the show, A few minutes, the Glamrocks came up from a underground lift and started to preform

The cheering got louder with kids screaming and yelling, but you could hear your brother more louder because of how close he was to you, You smiled when you looked down at your little brother being happy again, you then focused on the Glamrocks and smiled, finally you got to meet the Glamrocks again after 4 years.

You were kind of scared if they didn't know who you were because of how older you got but you think they'll be able to recognize Gregory more than you but that doesn't matter, you focused on the Performance that was happing right here, right now, in front of you.

You noticed something different about the Glamrocks, maybe because it's been 4 years and they changed a little

You focused on Freddy a little bit and notice he had Blue and Red makeup on his face with a blue stripe under his mouth, you couldn't forget the blue lighting on his chest, he also had black and blue spikey bracelets on his wrists, he also had a top hat on top of his head and a red one piece earing on his left ear, he also had blue nail polish on his hand-claws and toe-claws, he also a black bow-tie, never gets old, he also has red shoulder-pads and parts of his legs were red as well. Freddy was holding a black and grey microphone in his robot like hands.

You then turned to see Roxanne wolf, you notice her hair was more crazier than before but you liked it, she had a light green streak as part of her hair, she also had spikey bracelets but with black and white and also a black and white spikey necklace, she had red shoulder-pads like Freddy but smaller ones, she had red clothing with a black star on her half top, not to mention she had purple with black zebra stripes on half of her legs, she also a purple nail polish on both her claws, she had light purple gloves with the purple and black zebra stripes as half sleeves, not to mention she had a green keytar in her hands, she also had black earing on one of her ears and she also had black stripe markings on her face.

Next up Glamrock Chica, of course she had pink clothing and small pink shoulder-pads, one of her leg warmers were green with black leopard spots and the other leg warmer was pink with black zebra stripes, she also had light green gloves with black and white spikey bracelets, she had pink eye shadow and pink lipstick on her orange beck, she had green triangle earrings on her non-existence ears, she had a cute little bow tying up her white hair on the side, she also has two pink markings on each side of her face, not to mention she had a dark-blue with light blue zebra stripes on her guitar, with of course pink markings on it.

Last but not least Montgomery Gator, your Favorite out of all the Glamrocks, He had a red Mohawk hair style, then there was his dark green pants with more of dark green leopard spots, he also had a purple lighting on the middle on his face with his yellow and purple star looking glasses, he also had black and white spikey bracelets on each of his wrists, he also had a spikey black and white belt, he also has purple shoulder-pads with purple gloves, he also had purple robot feet with black claws on his toes and fingers, he has a dark green and light green tail swaging behind him while he plays on his orange with black markings guitar.

They all looked kind of different to you but that didn't matter, all the matters is to you to have fun.

-------------------------------

After the show, You and Gregory decided to go back to the third floor to meet the Glamrocks at their rooms, So you and Gregory started to go to the elevator, but there was too many people so you decided to take the escalator to the third floor.

So you took Gregory's hand and took him with you to take the escalator to the third floor.

-----------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoy and I am getting very sleepy and my mum just checked up on me so its time for me to go to sleep

GOODNIGHT! <3