11|Too good to be true

hey sorry for the late update again.. i just went out for a walk to get fresh air you know

so here is another chapter for you guys

ENJOY!

-------------------

You leaned to the left to see Glamrock chica, Monty and Roxanne with their jaws hanging down nearly plopping on the floor of how surprise they were to see you and Gregory again, but of course Freddy was the first one to hug both of you, you missed this feeling , you missed how fluffy and cuddly Freddy was and how gentle he was trying not to crush you and Gregory.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait" Monty said, waving his hands in front of him, Freddy let go of you and Gregory, "So you're saying that, Your Y/N and Gregory?.. but you guys look different" Monty said, "Well us humans do grow up different than our younger selves" you said, with a nervous smile, "OMG, It's good to see you two again, it been 4 years!" Glamrock Chica said, hugging Gregory and you.

You gently patted her back, "It's good to see you guys too" you said, Chica let you and Gregory go, "Where the hell have you guys been! Come here you" Roxanne said, picking you up, like you weighted nothing to her, "Well it has been a while" Gregory said.

-------------

After a while of talking you notice Monty not even talking to you or Gregory, odd..

You decided weather you should or should not go up to him and say hi but you remember he did have some anger issues, but little did you know that red hot pink eyes was looking at you though those yellow and purple star sunnys, you felt like being watched and that gave a chill down your spine.

You sighed, you turned around to see no Monty, "hm" you hummed and turned back around to be meet up with Green and yellow scaly skin torso right in front of your eyes, you looked up to see Monty's red hot pink eyes looking at you with his star sunnys pulled down a little, you waved awkwardly and sweated a bit until you were picked up quickly and pulled into a hug.

"Where the hell have you've been for the past 4 years, i really did miss ya" he whispered with his deep voice not letting the others know he did have a soft spot in his heart, "I missed you too, Monty" you said smiling

------------------------