Wall Market

You need to get supplies. It's POZOLE NIGHTT!!! You have to acquire all your favorite ingredients to make your favorite meal. Tomatillos, chiles, chicken, cilantro, all that good stuff. You head to Wall Market, the grocery store.

You close the door to the car and run to the entrance, your excitement getting the best of you.

"Let's see how fast I can get everything. Lightning round," you say. You speed through the store, searching for everything you need.

Jogging down the produce aisle, you bump into someone.

"Ah, sorry luv. Lemme move over. Most apologies, dear." the man says in a colonized British accent.

"Oh you're fi..." you manage to squeeze out but then you realize it's ANDREW GARFIELD. YOUR FAVORITE AMERICA BORN BRITISH ACTOR!!! SPIDERMAN THE AMAZING AND THAT GUY FROM THE SOCIAL NETWORK!!!

"Oh my god are you Andrew Garfield? I'm like, such a big fan. I love you in Tock Tick Boom!" you say.

"Haha thank you mate. I love my fans." he replies.

"I need to know, what is your secuality?" you say because you've been wondering for forever along with the whole world.

"Laughing out loud. I say, hetero unless I decide not to. Otherwise, I'd rather consider myself unlabeled." Andrew replies.

"Woah. So cool. I hear Harry Styles is the same. Be who you are!! Is there any progress on Bi-derman?" you ask.

"Well mate, unfortunately they never take my ideas. It's all up to the writers to be honest. I will not stop fighting for it thoigh." he says.

"Ah yes. We appreciate you and your hard work sir." you say.

"Well, always nice meeting a fan. Goodbye friend!" he says and walks away.

You stand there in shock. You just talk to ANDREW GARFIELD!!! Woah. You can't just let him go! You need his ifnormation. You run to catch up to him.

"Wait! Mr. Garfield!!" you scream so he might wait.

He turns around and looks horrified! You pause, wondering why he would be scared, but keep running after him.

You notice him oick up his pace. He starts to run as well, but...it seems to be...away from you!!!??

"Why are you running??" you yell out.

You look to Andrew and he's quickly getting away. He's so fast, it's almost not human. How is he so speed?

You keep running, but are becoming tired. It's hard to catch up to him. You're having trouble catching your own breath already. And how is he so-

WhAT?

Andrew Fargield just tore off his clothes to reveal his spiderman outfit. Oh no. You are afraid. Spiderman is real?

Nadrew up ahead shoots out a web toward the nearest building and swings away. Out of sight.

Darn! Now what...