Quest for Spidermaus

"What do you mean 'Have I met Andrew?'" you ask while standing in line to order some McDonalds, "How do you know I've met Mr. Fargield??"

"Well because it seems to be a glitch in the matrices" Timothe says, as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. "All Marver actors seem to be becoming their characters, and not in the Method Acting kinda way. Recent reports are saying that Spiderman has been seen swinging around the city buildings and Andrew Garfild has completely disappeared."

"No I haven't heard that, but I've witnessed it," you reply, "I ran into him at Wall Market and he ran away from me and became Spiderman," you inform him. "I didn't think it would be a common thing though. I haven't been able to find him since then."

"Well then you're just looking in the wrong places," he states, "Tell me friend, where have you been getting your info trying to locate Andrew?"

"Um..Google?" you answer.

"Pathetic," he spits, "Everyone knows Google is the worst place to stalk!" As he says this, the line starts moving and many turn to look at you and Timmy with strange expressions. One person in front of you turns around. They recognize Tim and seem excited.

"Can I have your autograph?" they ask politely and giddily.

"Oh of course love!" Timmy responds, branding his polite celeb persona, "Timothe Chalmeant was here!" he says as he writes it on their shirt with a Sharpei he was given. "Always great meeting a fan!"

"Thank you so much!" they squeal and turn around to order.

"Where was I?" Tim asks himself, "Oh yeah, Google sucks. You either have to do it with trusted sources, aka ACTUAL PEOPLE, or yourself!"

"Well I'm sorry I didn't know that," you say sarcastically and annoyed. Seriously, who does this man think he is? Telling you you've been doing everything wrong even though you've been trying your best. What a jerk.

"Anyway, these actors aren't exclusively Andrew Garfield"-"I SEE THAT"- "and apparently it has spread to Benedict Cumbersome now. Let's just hope no more Marver actors start to disappear."

"Oh, come to think of it, I heard Tobester Maguirre has disappeared as well," you say, pensive.

"Yes, he has," Timothey agrees, "but there aren't reports of two spidermen swinging around, so I'm not sure what happened to him."

"Well, how do you suppose we can find Andrew Fargield?" you ask.

"Well-"

"Can I get your order?" the cashier interrupts. You have reached the front of the line.

"Oh, sure," you say smoothly, "A quarter-punder with cheese."

"Ok, will that be a combo or just the burger?" the employee asks.

"Oh my bad, sorry. A combo," you say, "with a Spreet and large fries."

"Alright, a quarter-punder with cheese with a Spreet and large fries," the cashier confirms, "Anything else I can get for you?"

"Oh, yes please," Tinothy intervenes, "I'll have the same as them but with a Coka, please."

"Alright," the employee says, "You wanted two quarter-punders, one with Spreet and the other with a Coka, and two large fries. Is that correct?"

"Yes," you and Timothe confirm in unison.

"Ok, your total is $9.72," the employee says.

You pull out your card, but Timothy stops you and says, "I got this."

"Oh, thanks," you say, "That's so lovely of you."

"Ah well, you know me," he says as he hands his card over, "Timothe Charmingmet!" He laughs at his own joke as you chuckle.

"Ahahaha," you laugh, "Clever!!"

After he pays, you both head to a booth to wait for your order and chat.

"So what, do we plan on doing to find our man?" Timmo asks rhetorically, "We look for Tober Maguire!"

"But he's disappeared as well," you insert, "Why would we look for a lost soul? Wouldn't it just make the journey harder?"

"One would think so, my dear," Tim responds, "But it really is much more simple than you think."

"Ok...so...how???" you ask, doubtful.

"Well I don't know if you know this, but I was meant to be in a Spider-Man movie," Tomothee says.

"Wait really?" you ask, "Why didn't you end up doing it?"

"Alas, it was never meant to be," Timothy sighs, "But Tom and I are besties for the resties, and he's still safe so we can find him and ask if he knows his fellow spiderman's whereabouts!"

"You and Tom Holland?" you inquire.

"YES! He's the one who recommended me! Zendaya and I are such buds, that when we met I was introduced to her boyfriend, and we also hit it off!" Timothe explains.

"Sooo...is that the plan now?" you inquire, "We find Tom and try to figure this mess out?"

"Yes!" Timmo answers, "Bestie Tom will help us fix this fiasco!!"

"Ok then...let's go," you say.

You and Timothr get your trash together, throw it away, and head out of the McDonalds. You pull out your phone to call an Uber, but Tim holds out his hand to stop you.

"I got us covered," he says eloquently, and he pulls out his phone and dials a number. "Hello? Yes, I'd like to place a request for a limousine to pick me and my charming companion up at the McDonalds? Yes...mhmm...certainly...Perfect! Alright, thank you. Yes, see you soon too. Buh-bye!"

"Woah!" you gasp, "Did you just order us a LIMO??"

"What can I say, if I'm rich and famous I better make use of my status!" he cries, "Ooh this is so exciting! I absolutely ADORE limousines!!"