14 : Happiness

______________Happiness_______________

3 weeks later

Pov Yeonjun

Tomorrow was the day my stepmom would visit us with father. I was extremely nervous and unprepared, this was going to be critical.

After mother died, dad couldn't wait to marry another woman. This is what made me rage the most

When mother died I used to be a singer, it really impacted on my career and a year later I ended up moving to America because of my father's business.

My stepmom is really nice and has humor but I don't feel comfortable having her as my mother.

Honestly no one could replace my real mother.
My stepmother has a son and sometimes it gets annoying when she starts comparing us

Do you guys wanna know what's funny?

Her son is Kang Taehyun.

I never expected him to be my step brother. When we found out we were both appalled and unable to express what we were feeling.

Despite everything I am really glad to Taehyun because he has been always on my side. He is understanding and playful.

I wonder if he will attend tomorrow's dinner.

_________________________________________

Pov Y/N

All of a sudden you gasped

"Omg I forgot the owners of the villa are coming tomorrow"

You sighed exhausted

The past few days you barely got any sleep, you worked reaching your limits every single time

Junseok came home after his dance practice he had with the members.

He was already in bed resting

You quickly got up and went to check your son's angelic face resting on the pillow

As you started patting his fluffly dark hair
You looked at his eyes which where peacefully shut.

The imagery made you think of the first time you held him in your arms, he looked small and cute.
His cheeks were full and soft to touch.

Your heart ached seeing how much weight he had lost.

Everyone could see how much you treasured him

You whispered "Good night Junseok" and kissed him on his forhead.

Junseok's Idol life prohibted you from seeing him on a daily basis.

However, you still loved seeing his fans sending him all the love he deserved.