The End Of Sport Festival

The whole event with the hero killer in Hosu causing for some talk in the media but the people in the sports festival have no idea about the incident and All Might have made the decision to tell Izuku his greatest secret but that would be the next time, soon Izuku made in his class section and was preparing for his classmate's question.

(Okay if the whole country saw what I did in the battle with Todoroki that will make my friends start asking some questions, I will just try to hide the truth about my power and other truth about me) thought of Izuku.

As Izuku is walking forward and sighs tiredly as he remembers what Nezu told him about his power.

(Why in the world is my power this dangerous? ) thought of Izuku as he show a tired expression.

Izuku took a deep breath and stay calm, and made it to his class section when he arrived at his classmate they start to call his name.

"Izuku, Midoriya, Midori, Deku" call all Izuku's classmate.

"H-hey guys, how are you doing" said Izuku with a nervous smile.

"What are you saying!? we are the ones who should ask that" said Sero as he point at his right arm.

"Well, it wasn't bad it should fully be healed after couple days" said Izuku.

"Any way you just missed two matches but the one who won in these matches is Tokoyami and Iida" said Kaminari.

"Yeah, and I lost to Tokoyami" said Mina as she pout.

"Oh in that case we have 3 people in the semi-finals but who is next" said Izuku.

"It's Bakugou and Kirishima" said Ojiro.

As he said this both Katsumi and Kirishima walked to the arena and start the match while they fighting Kirishima threw harden punch at Katsumi but she dodged it but she got a scratch on her face from Kirishima's punch and used her explosion on his chest but for Kirishima slide little back with smile in his face.

"HAHAHA, that will not work on me. explosion girl" said Kirishima with a smile.

(He is not budging, he is more than just hardening) thought of Katsumi as she grits her teeth with an irritated face.

Kirishima throw another punch at her but she dodge and blast him again but he didn't budge which cause Katsumi to pissed and start attacking Kirishima aggressively, using her explosion on his chest to wear down Kirishima's hardening until the final blow was a powerful blast making Kirishima pass out.

"Kirishima is unable to battle, Bakugou wins the match" said Midnight.

"Man, she is more aggressive than before, did someone make her mad" asked Kaminari.

(It's true, why is Kacchan is more aggressive, did something happen) thought Izuku.

But as Izuku was thinking for quite a while and don't notice that Kirishima return to his class section but soon he felt someone is taping on his shoulder and as he turn his head, it was Tsu right next to him.

"Midoriya, I don't want to be rude or anything but I just want to ask you something, how can you eat Todoroki's ice like normal food" said Tsu.

(Here its comes) thought of Izuku as he start to freak out from inside.

As Izuku just look at Tsu with a worried expression but also notice the gaze of his other classmates with the look of curiosity on the girl's faces but he gave up as he sigh and sat down.

"Alright I will tell you" said Izuku.

"I don't think it's the right decision to tell them" said Kyoya in serious.