Student VS Teacher (Final)

As time went by and it was the eighth practice exam but as Izuku and the others look at the Monitor room, Mina come rushing toward Izuku and hug him crying comedically with her chest touching his back making him blush heavily as he closes his eyes trying to think about something else ignoring about Mina's boobs.

"Midori!! I failed the test what is going to happen to me!!" said Mina as she looked at him with a crying face and snot funnily running from her nose.

"C-c-calm down Mina, I have no idea what is going to happen to you but we should at least be positive and hope things go w-well" said Izuku as he blushed.

"The match would have been over if you had taken this exam more seriously, now you have to accept the consequences" said Momo.

"And if you just do as Shinsou did, then you will pass the exam... your action is totally comedy" said Kyoya as he shrugged and sigh

"Hey!! you guys don't have to rub it in" said Mina as she pouted.

"A-anyway, let's see the next match" said Izuku.

Then the eighth practice the team Hagakure, Mayumi, and Shoji vs Snipe, as the exam started which Snipe just shot his gun to the wall while the three of them hid because if they tried to move, snipe would quickly shoot them and he is not missing with his quirk, this made Toru to get worry.

"Midoriya, Shoji! if we can't move at this rate... we fail" said Toru as her gloves and hands shaking.

 "Calm down, it's just deflection however with escaping it needs a great effort task" said Shoji.

"I agree, with our opponent's movement is slowed because of the weight but his quirk has some kind of lock on the enemy or something, we have to be careful" said Mayumi as she tried to look but hid quickly because of Snipe's bullet.

"In that case, let's see who is better at hide and seek" said Snipe as he took out a smoke grenade and threw it.

The smoke grenade then started to explode in smoke blinding them to see but Toru was going to tell Shoji to run away but Mayumi grabbed Toru and whispered at her making her nod and then started to walk away from them.

"He is trying to block our view and the worst is we have to deal with it" said Shoji.

"It's ok, no need to worry about that" said Mayumi as she tried to calm Shoji down.

"Although I don't see any of you but I can sense your presence" said Snipe as he shot a bullet to the pillar.

As Snipe shoots many times causing the pillar to be destroyed and then Shoji and Mayumi start to run to another pillar as he looks at them in concern.

"Are you guys ok?" asked Shoji.

"We are fine however look over there" said Mayumi.

"What are you tal-" said Shoji as he looked where Mayumi pointing.

Then he saw that there were gloves and shoes of Toru and he realized the plan and turned to look at Mayumi then both of them nodded understanding what the plan was and then Shoji rushed toward Smoke running toward Snipe.

"Your action is too quickly!" said Snipe as he shot.

And many bullets hit the ground in front of Shoji which he stopped while Snipe just walked toward Shoji holding his gun and aiming at him while Shoji was just looking at him and raising his hand like he surrendered.

"Hm? Aren't you giving up a little bit too easily?" asked Snipe as he aimed at him.

Then suddenly wind orb came toward Snipe hitting his hand that held the gun which was sent away while quickly got handcuffed by Toru, Snipe was confused about when did this happened and accidentally bumped Tour's chest with his elbow and wondered what is this bouncing thing until he realized it and try to explain that it was an accident while shaking his hand in panic and Toru got mad at Snipe, then the announce state the pass of team Hagakure, Mayumi and Shoji while Mayumi comes out from hiding with a smile in her face, in monitor room are just happy that they pass the exam.