I Saw Pro Hero Dynamite Kissing Santa Claus

When Fatgum is sick one year, Red Riot is asked to be Santa Claus for the children's hospital, and who better to be Santa's Pro Hero guard than Red Riot's husband the Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight. What could possibly go wrong?

"Red, I'm going to have to ask a favor of you," Fatgum talks to the younger pro over the phone. He coughs before continuing. "You know how I normally go to the children's hospital dressed as Santa Claus?"

Eijiro perks up almost instantly. He's been worried about his mentor, but he's super excited about what Fat seems to be implying. "You want me to go in your place this year!"

Fatgum smiles at his sidekick's enthusiasm. "Every year I choose a different pro hero to be Santa's bodyguard. I asked Endeavor to do it this year, but he's flat out refusing. Hopefully, you can find someone who's willing in time."

"Why does Santa need a bodyguard? We're pro heroes."

Fatgum laughs. "The kids worry that Santa will get attacked by a villain, and we can't exactly tell them that it's just us dressed as Santa, Red. We don't need the protection, it's just for the kids."

Of course, they can't ruin the magic for the kids. Eijiro knows exactly who he's going to ask and the best way to get him to agree. "I have someone in mind, Fat. Don't worry about it."

"Thanks, Red," Fatgum coughs out before hanging up the phone. Being sick sucks to the pro hero. He looks forward to his visits to the children's hospital every year, but because of his stupid sickness, he's stuck at home and doesn't get to see all their smiling faces.

As soon as the call is over, Eijiro makes his way into the bedroom that he shares with his husband, Katsuki. He flops down on the bed and grabs Katsuki's waist to pull him down too.

"What did Fatgum need?" Katsuki asks knowing that Eijiro likes it when he shows interest in the other man's hero work.

"He needs me to take his place as Santa at the children's hospital tomorrow," Eijiro responds with a smile.

Katsuki shakes his head. Of course his husband would be excited to help with something so festive. It's not that Katsuki hates Christmas, he just isn't really into all the extra stuff that comes along with the holiday.

"He said I need to find someone to be Santa's bodyguard because the kids worry that Santa Claus will get attacked by villains."

"You're a fucking Pro Hero," Katsuki almost yells. "Why would you need a bodyguard!?"

Eijiro grins. "The kids don't know that. To them, I'll be Santa Claus, and he's not a pro hero. I mean, if you don't want to, I could always ask Midoriya."

"You're not asking damn Deku! I'll do it, but I'm not going to like it."

Eijiro gives his husband a quick kiss. "Thanks, Kat."

The next morning, Eijiro heads out to the Fatgum agency to pick up the Santa Suit. He counts himself lucky that Fatgum normally drops down to his smaller size for this, so the suit should fit him relatively well. After picking up the suit, he heads to the children's hospital where Katsuki had agreed to meet him, in his hero suit.

"I still can't believe you're making me do this," Katsuki grumbles as soon as he sees his favorite red head.

"I'm not making you do anything," Eijiro grins. "I could have asked Midoriya instead."

Katsuki rolls his eyes before leading the other man to the room that had been set up for him to change in since the staff had shown Katsuki the room as soon as he had arrived.

The blonde man watches as his husband dons the shitty red suit, stuffing a pillow into the stomach area to give the illusion of having a round stomach. He even manages to laugh as Eijiro struggles with the fake beard.