Three

People easily pick out toxic relationships from the outside. Your friend, sister or brother might not be treated well by their boyfriend or girlfriend and you'll always do something to show them that they need to get away. The same applies to when a celebrity's partner cheats on them or gets physical, fans tend to go to different social media and write their opinions and comments.

If the same happens in their relationships, many people never notice or see the red flags. Red Flags are easily forgiven and even ignored because we don't want to admit that the people we love just aren't for us.

My hands shake as I stare at a video of me and Sean on my phone.

We had just celebrated my twenty third birthday eight months ago when Kelly took this video. I remember Sean talking about settling down with me that morning. We talked about kids, names and even the neighborhoods we preferred. I wasn't really ready for the future talk but Sean talked about it enthusiastically. We both wanted different things.

Kelly, Diane and I tried guessing about the present that Sean would give me and Kelly mentioned about the marriage thing. I told them that we had talked about it just that morning. Diane said that it wasn't that and she seemed so sure about that. Kelly tried questioning her but I told them that we had to prepare for the party.

I let out a breath as I drink. It is Tuesday night and Kelly has just told me about Sean proposing to Diane. I look around at the dancing bodies as a song I've never heard blasts through the speakers. I had taken the VIP room and no one else was occupying the place.

I had two shots of vodka before I started on the cosmopolitan drink but I wasn't affected as I'd like to be.

"You look so stressed." A male voice says. I don't react but continue watching the dancing bodies below. I had never heard this voice before but I immediately thought of Aiden Kings. Only him would seem to have this confident, firm and yet sexy voice.

"I believe your father didn't introduce us..." He starts and I turn to him and I softly gasp. I didn't notice how close he was to me and how could he get even sexier?

"No. He didn't." I reply cooley and he nods as he drinks what I think is brandy.

"Alex." I say.

"Aiden Kings. But it seems like you already know who I am since I'm the next target on your show." He says seriously and my heart skips. I give him a guilty smile for a second.

"You watch my show?" I ask almost laughing at the absurdity of that statement. Aiden Kings doesn't seem like the guy to sit down and watch my show. It's a ladies' show. And he's so... manly.

"Once in a while." He answers surprising me. "My sister is a big fun." He says as he settles his drink on the table then sits on the chair next to mine. We drink in silence each one of us lost in our thoughts even though I could feel his eyes on me from time to time but I never make any move to call him out or make him stop.

"I still have to make you regret your actions." I finally say and he lets out a deep laugh making me slightly smile but I cover it by taking a sip of my drink.

"And how would you make me regret my actions Alexandra?" He asks making my heart skip. Did he just call me Alexandra? I just introduced myself as Alex. Right?

"Easy. By exposing your casanova ways to the public." I say confidently. As a known figure, I know that a bad image ruins people and their careers. I've seen lot's of celebrities try to cover up their dirt with everything they can or suffer greatly when they can't do damage control on time. I was made fun off after my break up with Sean. Memes were even made! Who would want such a life? Knowing Aiden here, he'd lose business deals and contracts.