Crazy

TW// Mentions of Self-h*rm and Suic!de

Dream was sat at the front entrance, waiting for Drista and Karl to walk to him. When they approached Dream, Drista had a look that could kill.

"Hey, everything go okay?" Dream asked them.

"Yeah, we just need to fill a prescription. It's a UTI." Karl smiled to lighten the mood.

"Okay, let's go." Dream stood up and started walking out. "I'll go to the pharmacy and fill the prescription." Dream told Karl, since he was in charge of Drista.

Karl handed him the little paper. "Here, you and her can walk to the pharmacy and fill that." The pharmacy was just across the road.

"Okay, We'll be back." Dream started walking, and Drista dragged her feet along with him. "What's wrong? you look pissed."

"I am..." Drista confirmed the obvious.

"What happened?" Dream was of course, worried.

"I don't want to talk about it, I just don't feel good..." Drista didn't want to bring up anything that happened, she felt like she was just being dramatic now.

"Okay? So are you going back to the lake house, or do you want to come home?" Dream was used to having her home when she wasn't feeling well.

"I'll go back to the lake house, I've only got it for a month...do you want to come stay with us for a couple days?" Drista didn't want to baby herself, but Dream was one of her key comforters. Having him around would make her feel more safe and loved.

"I thought I wasn't allowed?" Dream raised an eyebrow.

"Just for a couple days..." Drista repeated that part.

"Alright, but I have to pack a bag. You can go back with Karl, and I'll be there tomorrow morning sometime." It was getting late, and Dream didn't want to do the hour long drive if he technically didn't have to.

"Okay, that's fine." Drista agreed. She was surprised Dream hadn't tried to see her tattoo yet.

They managed to get the prescription with minimal waiting, and then Dream walked Drista back to Karl's car.

"I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" Dream opened the door and let her in the car. Then he handed the prescription to Karl.

"Okay..." Drista was getting tired.

"Wait." Karl gestured towards Dream's car. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

Dream nodded his head and went to his car and sat in it with Karl. They turned the heat on since it was cooling off as the sun had started disappearing.

"What's up?" Dream leaned into his seat.

"Well, it's obviously about Drista." Karl started.

"I assumed, what's up?" Dream hoped that she didn't have secret piercings now too.

"I'm a little worried about her. Sapnap told me that he found her in the bathroom, crying. Fully clothed and soaking wet. I would of told you sooner, but I only found out this morning and I wasn't sure how to tell you..." Karl finished his statement with a frown.

"Why the hell would she be in the tub with her clothes on?" Dream didn't understand it at first, but then started using his imagination. "She's suicidal but she's too afraid of death. Drowning yourself isn't easy to do Karl."

"I know but...regardless if she can drown herself or not. There could be other attempts if we don't do something." Karl was concerned since finding out. "I just don't want to ruin her vacation by constantly harassing her over it."