Dagger of Rose

I looked up from my book to see her walking through the door. Rose, in her training clothes—the one that clung tightly to her curves—was always a sight to see.

  She walked over to me with a sly smile and plopped down next to me on the couch, her arm resting along the back of the couch. I closed the book on my lap.

  "How was work?" I asked her, my hand drawing circles on her knee, slowly moving up.

  She looked down at my hand. "It was tiring," she looked back up at me again, "like usual."

  "Hmm." My hands were at her hips now. I looked at Rose to see her alternating glances between my lips and my chest. My hand was on her waist. She bit her lip, her gaze lingering on my lips. She pushed my arm away and grabbed me by my forearms, pushing her lips against mine in impatience. Her tongue forced its way in to meet my own.

  I fell back on the couch until I was lying down and she was on top of me. She stroked the roof of my mouth, making me moan.

  Her hand cupped my cheek. I could feel her nipples rub against my own through our clothes. She slid her hand down to my breast and cupped it, rubbing her thumb over my erect nipple. She then bent down to press her lips on my neck. I tipped my chin back to give her better access. Her teeth lightly grazed my throat before she pulled back. She sat straddling me and pulled out her dagger from its pouch.

  She bent back down to my neck and placed a soft kiss on the side of it, making me groan in want. She brought the dagger to the base of my throat and dragged it till the edge of my dress which stopped at the middle of my thighs. She pulled her dagger back, making the dress edge up until it bunched at my chest.

  I pulled it off my head and laid back down, grabbing the neck of her training suit and bringing her down with me. I kissed her with all my might until she tried to pull away. I grabbed her forearms and refused to break the kiss but she pushed me down.

  She put the tip of her dagger to my chin, pointing it like she would thrust it into my throat. She dragged it down and placed the flat surface of the blade on my nipple, the coldness of the blade making it harder than ever.

  I sat up and unzipped her suit, pushing it down her arms until they were free of it. I cupped both her breasts, her nipples poking through the gap between my fingers. I took one in my mouth and sucked gently while also running my tongue over it. My other hand squeezed her breast.

  "Oh, Mere," Rose moaned. I smiled against her breast and sucked harder, making her arch her back. I trailed kisses across her chest until I reached her lips, invading her mouth with my tongue. My hand stayed on her breast, now pulling and twisting at her nipple. I trailed my other arm down her body until I reached her core. I put two fingers and circled it, making her move her hips to my rhythm. I moved to her throat, where I ravenously sucked at her skin, making sure I left a mark.

  In less than a few seconds, I felt Rose orgasm, her body going stiff before it slumped against the couch.

  I pulled away and smiled at her exhausted face. Even though she looked weary, her eyes had a murderous glint to them. She put her arm around my waist and pulled me closer to her. The arm that held her dagger was brought up to my throat. For an uncertain moment, the fear passed through my body. But only for a second.

  Rose dragged her dagger from one side of my throat to another. She planted a soft kiss on the side of my neck and I knew what was coming.

  I felt the dagger cut into my skin but there was no pain. Only pleasure. I softly moaned her name. It felt like a small cut, something she did when she was feeling a little kinky. I felt a trickle of blood running down my throat. Rose dipped to run her tongue over the path the blood had flowed. She licked the wound she created and fiercely pressed her lips against mine, her tongue dancing with my own, determined to make me taste my blood on her tongue.

  I felt a sharp pain in my chest. I gasped and looked down, in too much pain to react. Rose's dagger poked out of my chest, the steel buried deep in me. She pulled it out and ran her finger through the blood running down the hilt. She put it in her mouth and sucked her finger.

  "Why?" I whispered, tears running down my cheeks, my hands covered with blood.

  "Oh, you should know better than to trust an assassin-in-training with a severe greed for money, Mere," she grinned at me murderously.