Izumi's Dream World

Izumi was watching a movie as her mother was making some food for them while Fluffy was somewhere. She blinked her eyes as she wondered how her family is.

Kona licked her face, tail wagging.

Izumi giggled and hugged her puppy close as she watched the movie: Enchanted.

Mila was off taking a nap somewhere.

Izumi listened as someone from the movie explained true love and how long she's known this guy she's marrying.

Kona also watched. Cade walked into the house, asking Harley where Izumi was.

"She's in the living room. You know how your niece is," Harley mused as she finished making breakfast and called, "Amethyst, breakfast is ready!" Izumi perked up at that and paused the movie.

Cade nodded, helping her put down the breakfast.

Izumi hopped off the couch and went into the living room to see her Uncle Cade and ran up to him, instantly tackling his legs in a hug with a giggle.

"Hey Amethyst. Ready to eat?" he asked.

A nod was all he received from his niece as she immediately went to a chair and sat in it as soon as she climbed it.

Cade helped Harley bring out some glasses.

Harley wondered where Sullen was as she sat down after getting milk, orange juice and apple juice.

Sullen soon walked in, having gone for a morning jog.

Izumi giggled as she looked up at him.

Sullen said good morning to the three, before sitting down.

Izumi started eating her food as her mother put dog food and cat food in the pets' food bowls.

Cade was talking to Sullen about the patrol they were on.

Izumi thought about what she was going to do after she was finished with the movie.

Cade looked over at his niece.

Izumi quickly ate the rest of her food and brought her dishes into the kitchen.

Sullen spoke to Harley about maybe building a playground in the backyard for Izumi. Cade walked over to Izumi. "Are you busy?" he asked.

"Watching a movie." Izumi giggled as she placed her dishes in the dishwasher. "Why?"

"Why don't we go for a drive so we're not stuck in this house all day?" Cade asked.

Izumi thought it over and gave him a single nod. She was jumping up and down in excitement.

Cade chuckled a little.

Izumi ran to her bedroom and started looking for clothes to wear.

Cade waited as he let Harley know he was taking Izumi out for a drive.

Harley nodded her head in reply. "Don't stay out too long. My abusers are coming over, sadly." The woman sighed.

"We won't," Cade said, and went outside to wait.

Izumi came back downstairs in some cute nerdy clothes and fixed her glasses. She then went outside to show her uncle the outfit.

 She then went outside to show her uncle the outfit