Halloween

Today is Friday, October. 31st, A.K.A. my birthday. I've been here at Werewolf Academy for 2 months now. I have two best friends, Oliver (Ollie) & Olivia (Liv). They are twins and Oliver happens to be a very rare find, he's a gay werewolf. Usually non-Omegas are awful to Omegas, the twins are future Deltas because they're the eldest of their siblings.
Right now I am at lunch looking at a pink cake with a giant 15 on it.
"Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Ruby. Happy Birthday to you," the twins sing to me.
"Thanks guys, you didn't have to do this."
"Of course we did, your our Betsy and future Lu-", Liv cuts herself off.
"Future what?"
"What do mean?"
"You just said I'm your future something."
"What are you talking about? I didn't say that."
"Yah you did."
"Well let's just say I didn't."
"Hey let's eat", Ollie suggests.
Ollie takes out a knife and something catches my attention, I see a women in white standing behind me. I turn to look at her and she disappears. All of a sudden I smell this delicious scent.
"Ow, Son of a Bi+ch!", I hear Ollie say. I turn to him and see blood all over his hand. I sniff the air again and realize the smell is his blood. I see lips moving but I can't hear what they're saying. All of a sudden I find myself taking his hand then releasing it.
"Oh my goddess! It healed. What the he||! How did you do that? What's wrong with your face?"
I rush out and go to the bathroom to look in the mirror and I see veins all over my face and notice something even more weird, FANGS!