Ben&Jerry's

A/N : I am so sorry for leaving this book dead lol. But I promise I will be back to updating it on a regular basis, school has just been really taking up a lot of my time. I've been having a hate relationship with writing lately strictly because of how my classes make it so miserable. So writing for fun hasn't been so appealing to me. But I promise to try to keep updating regularly. I enjoyed writing this chapter a lot, brought back a lot of nostalgia. I literally started this series when I was 12 lol and now I'm 17 soo if you've read these books recently, I am so sorry for the cringe and bad writing.

Addison's POV

I lay on the couch devouring a tub of Ben&Jerry's ice cream, while watching the SpongeBob episode where SpongeBob went to Atlantis and destroyed the longest living bubble with Patrick. I check the time-

4:30 P.M

I've been texting and calling Blake for hours now. No Reply.

My mind starts running through all the possibilities. Maybe his phone died and he's at the store or something or he had an extra class that I forgot about. As I kept thinking, the thoughts turned into negative ones. Maybe he's with Hazel now, having a secret meet up behind my back. No, stop Addison, Blake wouldn't do that.

Hell, he barely even likes her. I have nothing to worry about like he said. I let my mind drift off to another subject.

Noah.

I don't know what his deal was this morning. "Mixed signals" what the fuck was up with that. Mixed signals about what? He knows that Blake and I are in a relationship. I say it every day and I'm not embarrassed to continue saying it. If he has feelings for me, he's just going to have to control it until they are gone. It's never going to happen, as long as Blake and I are together.

I was a little suspicious about Cara standing in our dorm last night, ever so casually liked she owned the place! And Blake was so casual about it, and saying that she was just "looking for Noah". Well if she couldn't find him, that doesn't mean to invite her into our place.

As my mind was racing it was disrupted with a phone call. My eyes widened, thinking it was Blake finally calling me back, but to my displeasure it wasn't, and even worse it was Logan. He never calls me unless he's demanding plans upon me. I picked up the phone on the third ring.

"Hello, my sweet amazing older brother that rarely calls his only little sister, what can I do for you on this fine afternoon" I said in my fake loving tone.

"Haha very funny Addison, what a great performance" he said in his usual nonchalant tone

"I know right, I've been practicing" I said, throwing his same tone back at him

"I'm calling to make sure you know where you have to be March 12-19th" he said, I eyebrows tug down in confusion.

"What are you talking about? As far as I know that's my Spring Break" I said curiously to what has been planned on MY break from school.

"Our annual family vacation Addison, you know the vacation we do every year" he said, purposefully trying to make me seem dumb.

"What are you talking about? Our vacations are always in the summer." I said, matter of factly

"Well Felix has plans to be out the country during that time, so he suggested that we do it early" he informed

"Why the hell does Felix get to call all the shots!? There's somewhere I'd rather be too but you don't see me changing dates" I said, feeling my attitude boil. I heard silence and then shuffling as another voice appeared on the line