Chapter 1

Finalllllyyyy

No Brothers trying to tell me what to do
When to sleep
When to eat
When to get up
When to clean
Who to date
Who to hang out with

I finally get to do what I want when I want .

I'm in college now .Im going to UCLA to play volleyball and study to be a doctor .I live in a dorm room farrr away from my brothers but not that far but far enough .Just an hour away.Im not gonna lie it's a little weird not having them around but at least I get my freedom I've been wanting for a  very long time.Long overdue

Ring.....ring......ring....

I looked at my phone
❤️Baby❤️
I answered .
"Hey babe" said Chris.I smiled and blushed "Hey Chris".I still get a little shy around him .I still don't know why it's been 2 years.

And 2 years since the thing with Blake.I wanted to forgive him and take him back but it seemed like he didn't want to so he up and left.I was very hurt .But I had Chris to comfort me ,then me and him made it official after a year.My Brothers took a very good liking to him but still had their guard up.

"Babe....hellloooo are you listening " Chris said."Oh sorry I blanked out a bit but what were you saying " I said very embarrassed by my actions."I said do you want to go to that party later on tonight" he said.I thought for a little bit"I don't know I have to ask my brothers first"I said."Come on Addison you live alone now you don't have to ask them for everything single little thing"he said annoyed by me.

It was a routine he'd ask me to go somewhere and I had always said "I have to ask my brothers",Even in high school I had to ask to sit by him at lunch every day to the point where my brothers got annoyed by me asking them too much.Thats the first .

"Okay okay okay . I'll go" I gave in."Yessss see you later babe I'll pick yo7 up around 9:30" I sighed "okay".

He hung up

I layed in my bed thinking about what if Blake never left.

Blake Pov

Heyyyy y'all missed me.Probably not but who cares.
2 years ago when I told Addison I cheated I didn't expect her to run off like that.I wanted us to talk about but she didn't speak to me for 2 whole months .I texted .I called.I tried to talk to her in school it just wasn't working .I just wanted to tell her sorry and that I loved her but she didn't want that I guess.It got to a point where I just couldn't bare to look at her everyday knowing I hurt her so I moved to my Aunt house.Yeah it's 2 different stories right from 2 different point of views .

I basically saw on Addy's Instagram this new boy seems like boyfriend to me.She has a boyfriend.I really haven't been talking to anybody until like a month or 2 ago.

Hazel....

She hit me up and let's get this straight we are not dating and she's not my girlfriend.We've been talking as friends but I can admit that I've taken a strong liking to her .Im interested .Like how can you not be.

Don't get me wrong Addison beautiful but Hazel is just as much.I never really paid any attention to her until now but we are growing close a little

I graduated and now I'm off to college

UCLA

____________________________________________________

Discussion Timmmeeeee

Please answer all the questions in order to get a next chapter.(state your full opinion)

How we feel about Chris

How we feel about Blake

How we feel about Hazel

How we feel About Addison

Who y'all shipping

Who is in the wrong Addison or Blake

Do we want brothers in the story