Chapter.1 Closure

This does contain spoilers for A few lines in the game. This line is a Line Roxanne says. Except only one word in one sentence is changed.

Getting ready for Your new job,You were a security guard,day and Night

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Getting ready for Your new job,You were a security guard,day and Night. You had debated on bringing your eye patch or not,but decided against it.

Putting on the standard Uniform,You began to walk out of The apartment Complex and get On your motorcycle.

As you were driving,you thought about how the only reason you had actually gotten the job was because of your last Name. Afton.

Parking your Black bike in the Employees Parking lot,you began to walk inside.

~~Timeskip~~
People had given you strange looks as you walked by,But you tried not To break down and make it through. However,You had decided to check back stage for your final sense of Closure. The Bright Obnoxious Neon lights Comforted you through the 80's themed mall as you began your long trek to check on the Main stage,just to make sure there were no creepers behind there.

Walking into the back stage,you could here talking,so being the Not so dumb person you were,hid behind something.

"Our Performance was Perfect Tonight!" Shouted Roxanne with pride.

"I know right?!" Cheered Chica as she Jumped around everywhere. All Freddy did was chuckle at Chica's Antics before Monty began to speak.

"It was fun seeing all the kiddo's cheering for us! Don't ya think?" Asked Monty Putting his Star glasses down for a 'Dramatic' effect.

"We have all done very well. I am-"

And then You,being the dumb a*s you were,Knocked something over.

"Shiiiii-"

"Who's There?!" Roxanne Demanded Alarmed. You being the clever Girl you were,Began to quietly slip Into a corner and exit the room.

"..."

"...What the F*ck just Happened-?"