Merry Christmas!!!

Merry CHRISTMASSSS-
Human AU
This has nothing to do with the man plot. Or Anything in the game.

You were Christmas Shopping for your Cousin Gregory,Hoping to get him the Glamrock Freddy Plush he's been wanting for a while

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You were Christmas Shopping for your Cousin Gregory,Hoping to get him the Glamrock Freddy Plush he's been wanting for a while.

You had made it to your destination where you could find the gift. Freddy Fazbear's Mega pizza Plex.

As you walked in,You noticed the Starts right away.
The problem was was that you LITERALLY have never been here before,And was 1.And Independent woman and 2.Felt Awkward to ask someone where the gift shop was.

Deciding to sit down on a bench and Use Google,You didn't notice the mistletoe above your head.

So when the creeps had come around...

Yeah no.

A guy had come up to you and tried to kiss you,and as a response you kicked him in the face screaming. "Get away from me Pervert!!!" People noticed the situation and then looked up giggling. You decided to look up and then go. "Oh."

"OH HELLS TO THE NAH-"

Quickly Leaping up from the Bench you began to find the Gift shop your self,But before you could find it,A Loud Laugh had sounded from behind you. Turning around,you saw the ring leader himself,Freddy Fazbear.

You didn't know what he was laughing at,so you just decided to shrug and walk away,But not before footsteps sounded after. Spinning around about to elbow whoever it was in the face,a hand grabbed it before it could reach them.

And that's when you Noticed who he was. "Heeeeyyyy Freddyyyy heh..." you laughed nervously.
His Long blue nails Uncomfortably Digged into your Elbow slightly as he rose a brow. Instead of his normal Make up platte,The Blue and red make up that covered his Light blue eyes was now a red with green outline,Running down from his chin all the way to his chest. His long hair was tied up into a ponytail Too.

"I noticed your little fiasco there,Quite the sight of you ask me" he chuckled,Making your Heart flutter.

"Yeah well it isn't my fault i was just trying to get my cousin something! He's kinda just...in a tough situation right now." You hesitated. You had dropped your elbow and in response he let you go.

"What are you trying to get your cousin.?" He had asked curiously. You had began to stutter in embarrassment. "Th-That's None of your Business!
Anyways I'll I need is directions to the gust shop and then I'll go." Freddy Felt his heart break slightly at the 'Go' part but complied anyways. "If you just keep going straight and Take a Left,It should be there." He said,pointing by two escalators. "Alright thanks! Il get out of your hair now!" You said as you had began to leave,Noting how everyone was staring.

"God just send me a Christmas miracle." You said blushing, and hearing The gosh darn singing of Baby All I want for Christmas is You,but not before Freddy saying. "This person knows who they are."

MERRY CHRISTMASSS