Chapter 1:A New Therapist

Max's POV

    "We're here kid" I hear the raspy voice of the driver. I get out of the fancy blue van.
    "See you later Will" I said before heading in the doors for my appointment.

    "Maxwell?" I look up seeing the lady at the register. "Ah yes. Still living at you know? " I slowly nod. "Of course. Go to your usual room" I start heading to the room.
    I knock on the door. Hearing a unusual voice telling me to come in. Hesitantly I grab the door knob, the knob shaking in my grasp. The next thing I knew the door slowly opened. I look up seeing a tall man in a white button up, pale white skin with small little dots which I believe is freckles. My hand still clutched on the knob as if my life depended on it.
   "You're Maxwell correct? " I slowly nod "good... Maxwell the door knob doesn't have super glue on it. " I slowly remove my hand quickly taking a seat. "Now Maxwell I understand why you might uneasy to put it. But your old counselor got a job some where else doing counseling, soo yes I am her replacement. " I zone out hiding under my hood. "Anyway how rude of me I'm Daniel your new counselor. Is there any other name you're ok with me calling you? " Daniel asks. Not looking up I mutter
    "Max is fine" in a good enough tone for him to understand me.
    "Max it is. " he writes stuff down at this point I couldn't give two shits. "Well max let's start simple and get to know you session. "

After the meeting.

    "And that's all see you... Wednesday.. It's Monday you come every other day? " I nod heading to the door, "well see you Wednesday! " he said I head out. 'Nothing... Looks like I'm walking' I think to myself as I head down the street.

    At some point my legs had gotten tired so I sat down on a bench. I watched the cars pass. Very busy day huh. I start to feel my eyelids drop I smack my leg to wake myself up to no avail I was dozing off. Then I was fully asleep.

(.... Hehehe I'm back..)
Words:376
Date:12/29/21