Whispers: Chapter 4

The war continued for like 15 minutes most people were dead on her side. Thats what happens when the guy with the bracelet is dead, and she has a boyfriend. So yeah there always screwed in that way. except for a few people like Cameron who are great at dodging and throwing. I look at my team realizing a few people were down and they actually like being out after a while. "Ready to give up Mel." I yell and took a peak up only to dodge a ball aimed near my face.

"The fuck!" I screamed, Everyone looked at me even the dead people. "Do I have something on my face?" I ask already knowing there shocked at the fact I just cursed. Oh well they will get over it. "Oh em gee! Brittany just cursed." Said Mel standing and coming to our side and giving me a hug picking me up a little. Everyone just clapped or laughed. "So you give up?" I asked knowing she's to happily distracted to care. "Hell yeah, Babe you always win" She said laughing and hugging me again. "Okay everyone clean up, I'll go get Mr. Deaton." I said walking out of the class room.

I walk to the teachers lounge, I look around and only Mr. Deaton is there reading his paper. "Hey Deat's" I said going to the vending machine getting two cokes for Mel and Jake. And grabbing a small coffee for myself. "Hello Brittany are you guys done?" He asked while I put sugar in my coffee. "Yeah and we won again" I said smiling. He smiled also. He helped me carry the soda to the room while I sipped on my coffee. We walked in to a very clean looking classroom. I handed Mel and Jake there soda's and they handed me a dollar each for them. They always do that, I told them they don't have to but if I don't take the money it shows up in my locker. "I have your schedules" Said Mr. Deaton

We all took our seat and he handed out the schedules. I got mine and looked it over enjoyed with my classes."Whats your schedule." Mel asked already taking my paper. My schedule was Homeroom, Math, History, Art, Free block, Drama, Science. "Okay we have Math, Free block, science and Drama together." She said happily. See she's into drama like very much, so I joined and we have almost always been partners. "Cool, This is going to be fun." I said smiling. I hand my schedule over to Jake and he tells me we have History together, and Science. So this really is going to be fun. I smiled knowing that this year is going to be amazing.

I felt a pair of eyes on me and looked up to see Cameron staring at me. He smiled and I smiled back, I then leaned towards Mel. "Hey, do I have something on my face?" I asked still smiling and looking in his direction. She looked at me and put her hands on my chin moving my face towards her direction, breaking my trance with Cameron. She licked her finger and wiped something, "So I had something on my face" I said looking at her. She just laughed "No, I just put my spit on you." She said laughing and then Jake joined.

"Oh, shut up!" I said and wiped my hands on the invisible smudge. I smiled at my friends realizing how lucky I am to have them, I looked down at my phone as I felt it vibrate. I had a new message in my inbox, I opened it to see I had a message from my dad. on occasion he would message me to see how things were going with my life, or to tell me when there coming. 'Hey princess, Just wanted to ask how your first day as a senior is going. Im sure it's gonna be full of surprises. Anyways, your mom and I are coming in Three weeks and we will leave the day after your birthday. -Love, Daddy <3 ' I whispered to my self like I do when I'm a bit confused "Full of surprises?"