eleven

'Chester's POV'

Silence.

Just an awkward silence. I couldn't take it anymore, his hand was rested on my thigh once again, as the driver drove us back to the penthouse. I didn't want to make it even more awkward if I pulled my hand away, he was just so scary. His eyes held this emotion that wasn't there a while ago but now it just seems dark.

As the driver in front of us said we were there I quickly headed inside not waiting for Zayn. My legs walked quickly as a random person opened the door for me, I thank them softly and I walk super speed to the other side. Suddenly, a hand is around my waist and I don't even look back knowing who it is.

"Oh." I mumble softly as he squeezes it a little bit probably telling me to slow down.

A couple of workers greeted us politely probably because Zayn is an important guest here. So, he can write a good report on them. But, really they didn't even need it. It's the best hotel here in San Francisco. The elevator doors opened as a couple of people came out leaving just Zayn and I in there. My breathing became irregular as the doors were closing. His hand still stuck to my waist as he pulled me closer to him.

"Zayn, stop." I mumble as I turn to him his face inches away from mine.

"Stop what?" He says in a low voice, he said it in such an erotic way, and I gulped loudly.

"You know what." I mutter out as I look away from him.

"You want this as much as I want you, babe." He says seductively, and moved my hair into one side, tugging on my earlobe, and kissing under my ear. I whimper, and I can practically hear the smirk coming onto his face. No, I can't do anything with him, this is just friendship. You're just here to understand why he did this, why he hated you so much. He hates you remember that. My subconscious kept telling me but I just refused. Just one kiss won't hurt.

The elevator door soon opened and we both walk in, Zayn grabbing the keys to open the door. I quickly walk in, letting out the hold he had in me. He grabs my arm pushing me back behind the door as he closes it.

"So, how about it, babe?" He mumbles lowly leaving trails of kisses down my throat.

I'm being f.uckin seduced by my idol.

My heart my was really telling me to say no, and think of all the consequences that would happen but, my mind said to just go for it. His breath fanned over my face, and I opened my eyes. He moves a little closer to me.

"Just one kiss." I whisper towards him, as I close my eyes.

"Just one kiss." He confirms it and moves closer crashing his lips onto mine. As his lips met mine he pushed me back into the door even more. His tongue traces my lower lip, and I open my mouth letting his tongue slide in. He tugs on a strand of my hair, and I moan into his mouth. My hands find its way to his thin t-shirt as I traced his prominent chest. Our breathes became irregular, he trailed kisses down my neck as he sucked below my ear, earning a moan from me.

His fingers skimmed through my body as he connected his lips with mine again. He delicately moves his hands down my bum, and squeezes it. Making me jump in place, leaving my lower region to skim through his. He grunts into my mouth, and I almost lose myself at that point. Probably, the most sexiest thing I have every heard.

I pull back immediately, my eyes still closed. I was panting, as I felt him kiss my lips one more time.

"One kiss." I huff at him, and I open my eyes. He has a smirk on his face, and I giggle. I just kissed Zayn Malik, correction, I made out with him.