Prolouge .0

Hello! The upload speed for this book will probably be slow :( and there probably will be a lemon 😀. While Rachel is gone of course.

-Y/N INFO-

-Y/N INFO-

Your outfit)
Name: F/n, l/n
Age: 19
Floor: B7
Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'5 feet, 65 inches, 165 centimeters
!Warning! Swearing, suicidal thoughts, masochist behavior, Verbal, physical abuse, and neglect.
(If anyone would like different pronouns please let me know)

Y/n is a child from a rich family. She has 3 siblings being the youngest and having two loving parents.. or so it seems.  Y/n was neglected almost her whole life. She hated her siblings, they stole her love and affection from her parents.

If only she was an only child they'd give her all their attention. One day as she was wondering the mansion she bumped into her older brother. 'Oh no..' y/n thought to herself. "My,my! Hey Y/n! Would like to tell me what you just did!?" Her brother spoke with hatred in his eyes. "U-um I-I accidentally bumped I-into you.." Y/n said almost shaking in fear. "Yeah! You've got your ugly face and makeup all on my new coat!" He yelled.

A smack could be heard followed by soft crying.
"Shut up you fucking crybaby, this is why mother and father don't love you" he said coldly. That broke her. She ran into her room full on sobbing. "I hate them! I hate them! I hate them! I HATE THEM!!" Y/n screamed. She's had it. "Y/N!! SHUT YOUR MOUTH! USE YOUR INSIDE VOICE INSIDE!" Y/n's father screamed. "Apologies father.." Y/n whimpered. A few hours later Y/n went into the bathroom when she seen her reflection. A huge bruise could be found where she had been struck earlier. She put on a bandage when suddenly her older sister screamed her name.

"Y/N!!!! GET DOWN HERE!!" Y/n quickly makes her way downstairs. "Why doesn't anyone yell at her for being to loud.." y/n mumbled under her breath. "WHAT IN THE WORLD POSSESSED YOU TO ATTACK ANTHONY?!" Y/n's older sister, Ava spoke. "W-what are you talking about?..." Y/n muttered. "If anyone g-got hit it was me!" Y/n raised her voice slightly. "Don't you dare raise your voice at your sister." Y/n's mother spoke walking past. "Mother! Y/n struck Anthony!" Ava told her mother. "What?!" Y/n's mother quickly replied shooting her eyes to y/n. "W-what?! I didn't do anything!!" Y/n yelled.
Y/n was sent to her room after being beaten and to go without dinner .
"That's it. I've had enough. I have had e- fucking-nough" She stared at the family picture on her nightstand. She punches it. Glass puncturing her smooth skin, as red blood flows down her arm. A smile making its way across her face. Eyes wide smiling madly, she knew what she wanted to do.
...
...

"A horrible mass murder was recently found. Mother, father, two children, and six maids found dead at l/n estate. Their youngest daughter, y/n was no where to be found on the property. If you find F/n L/n please report her to the police immediately. She is 5'3(63 inches, 160 centimeters) she has h/c hair, e/c eyes and is 16 years old." The news reporter spoke. 'Damn found them already' Y/n spoke to herself with her hands in her hoodie. She quickly scurried away into an alleyway before she was noticed. She sat down and got the money from her backpack. 'This should be enough to stay at a sketchy motel..' Y/n thought to herself quickly putting the stolen money in her pocket. She walked to the motel near by as it started to rain. "Seriously?..." Y/n mumbled. Pulling her hood up she makes it to the motel. The room looks pretty clean. "Uh how much is it for a room?" Y/n says keeping her hood on. "Oh.. It's $60" The lady at the front desk speaks. "This should cover it" Y/n says handing her the money. "Okay here's your key your room is 432." Y/n leaves quickly and makes her way towards her room. She unlocks the door and goes inside. Shutting the door she looks around. "Aright so one bed, a bathroom and a microwave alright!" Y/n says setting her bag down. She looks in her bag, grabs her phone charger and plugs in her phone along with the charger. She looks in the bathroom and see's tiny soap bottles. "Oh! Score!!" She says smiling.

A few hours go by. "Alright I've charged my phone, showered, and ate.. now I can sleep! Y/n sleeps for a few hours only to wake up to sirens. Her heart skips a beat. "Shit.. she says sleepily. She takes the blanket and the pillow from the bed, packs her things, and flees out the window. She runs and doesn't look back until she makes it too an alleyway. She settles down with the blanket and pillow. The sun comes up after a few hours. She stays in the alleyway looking at her phone and checking the news for any updates. Night fall comes and she notices a man stumbling towards her. 'Ew he looks drunk' Y/n rolled her eyes."hEy tHerE preEeTtY lAdYy" the man sayed slurring his words. "What do you want." Y/n said looking up at him. "HoW aBoUt yOu cOmE hOmE wItH mE aNd I sHoW yOu a GoOd tImE.." He said. "Not interested" Y/n said looking back at her phone. The man got cornered Y/n and started touching her thigh. "C'mOn dOn'T bE l-liKe tHat" The man said rubbing her thigh. "Stop fucking touching me" Y/n said something reaching for something in her bag. "CoMe oN-.." "I said stop fucking touching me" Y/n said putting a gun to the man's head. "YoU wOn'T sHoOt mE! YoUr a GiRl" he said starting to sweat. "Hehe you sure?" Y/n said shooting the man's leg. The man screamed in pain. "HAHAHAHA!! This is kind of fun!!" Y/n said standing up. The man held his leg crying in agony. Y/n kicked him in the face keep her foot on the wound and started crushing it. The more the man screamed the more Y/ns smile grew. She shot him in the chest 4 times and quickly scurried away.

This became her way of living. Staying in alleyways, stealing food, and killing whoever bothered her. She continued to live this way for 2 years until one day something different happened.

Y/n was sleeping in an alleyway behind a trash can. When she woke up to someone grabbing her. She screamed, scratched, kicked but the people still got her. She woke up to a bag over her head and to be walking up a fleet of stairs. She stopped struggling and just let it happen. She fell asleep again when she woke up in a room with a twin sized bed, bookshelf, bathroom, hairbrush and basic necessities. She had new clothes on and brushed hair. She was confused to say the least. Suddenly a man walked in. She lunged at him. "Who was this? What's going on?" Thoughts like that swarmed her head. Suddenly she was being apprehended by a man with glasses. "Welcome to your new home. Your floor is B7. Your allowed to do whatever you want on your floor. Just don't leave it. Food and and water will provided to you." A calm voice spoke. "Where am I?! Who are you?!" Y/n yelled. She was ignored and they left. "Wait!! Answer me!!" She yelled. But it was no use as they were already gone. "So this is it?.. I can kill, and do whatever I want?" Y/n laughed "Maybe this won't be so bad.." Y/n said smiling.

A/n: I hope you enjoyed reading! Please remember to drink water. Have a good day/night!