꧁𝕽𝖚𝖑𝖊𝖘꧂

I hate doing these but I gotta.

1. Please be polite and respectful.

2. Swearing is allowed but please censor it. Example: h3ll.

3. You can make alliances with other role players.

4. Please don't ask me for any hints, the clues will be available to everyone and you should utilize them.

5. All characters are nobles except some of the suspects, who are played by me.

6. Please don't announce you're suspicions. It's honestly annoying and just ruins the fun. If you have decided on a suspect as the killer, please keep it to yourself till the end.

7. Please don't let this die. Be active guys!! I'm going to be updating the parts fairly quick so if you know you're not gonna be active for a while, don't join.

8. Do your own investigation! Don't just mooch off of others! It quite unfair.

9. No need to be overly nice to the suspects. Dig deep in your questions, make them uncomfortable.

10. Pay attention to detail. Not every clue will be straightforward, you gotta dig.

11. I'm playing as all the suspects, you guys have to make your original characters to play as.

12. Please don't write just single sentences and try to make your reading compelling.

13. Your character must be over 18.

14. They can't be a prince or princess as it might cause some confusion. Please chose titles like Duke/Duchess viscount/viscountess etc

15. For those without experience in roleplaying, your character does not have to have you name or any of your attributes, they are purely fictional, they don't have to have your age or anything like that. And password does not mean your account password.

I think that's about it. If you guys have Password:I can't tell you any ideas or questions please let me know.