꧁𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖑𝖑꧂

There was dancing, laughter and the best drinks money could buy. The food was exquisite and everyone was enjoying themselves. The light of the rising moon bounced off the crystal chandeliers, whitening the otherwise golden room.

The nobles of neighboring kingdoms joined Aendaria's royal family in celebration. The princess was engaged and all wished her well. Her parents the the proudest they'd ever been of her and her brother was happy she'd be with a man who loves her.

Conversations flowed smoothly between the guests and the royals, even some of the guards were enjoying themselves. None knew the ghastly end about to befall someone in that very room.

࿐𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜࿐

((All characters below will be played by me and would be the possible suspects. Not all of them will make an appearance in this part.))

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓼

King Aarius and Queen Esmeray Dyel

Ages: 54 and 50

For years they've been the perfect couple, loving, kind and honest to the people of Aendaria. They've ruled the kingdom fairly but failed to apply the same equality to the lives of their children, no one knows that of course.

Outside castle walls, they are the perfect family but go deeper and you might just find a couple things out.

Prince Kavan Dyel

Age: 26

Heir to his father's throne and the braver one in the family. He's often portrayed as the perfect man who handles the numerous expectations on him perfectly.

His parents have always been strict on him, instilling the values needed to be a good king and never giving him to opportunity to express his own emotions.

He's aloof to everyone but a certain few, including a mystery woman who has captured his hardened heart.

Princess Althelia Dyel