Why are you here?

Ryder's POV

I was outside the lookout with a cup of fresh and cool water. I just came back from my search and I was really thirsty. When I had a mouthful of water, I got startled by someone yelling which made me spit the water out surprised.

" I said exactly what you have just heard. I'm pregnant. "

Who said that?                                                                                                                                                                          I crept behind a tree to see where that yelling came from. I listened carefully to whoever it was.

" Are you sure?! " said a male dog voice.

" One hundred percent " said a female dog voice.

I listened to their long conversation. Before they leave, I decided to peek to see who it was. And I couldn't believe my eyes.

 I don't believe it!

It was Skye and Chase. I can't believe she's pregnant!

I was shocked and had a little sense of belief that Skye was pregnant and Chase was the father. I then remembered that Skye told me that she had a stomach bug after Marshall had checked her. I didn't why she lied and didn't tell me that she was pregnant. Then I thought maybe she wanted Chase to know first.

He is the father after all.........

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everest's POV

Me and Jake went for little snowboarding. Today since Ryder didn't call me for any emergency or missions, I just decided it would be best to relax. 

Me and Jake were just talking outside the house when I noticed something or someone roaming about in the woods.

" Hey Jake! " I called to him

" What is it Everest? " he replied.

" I can see something or someone roaming in the woods. Should I go see what it is? "

" Ok, but be careful. "

" I will. " I then run off to find the strange thing that was in the woods. As soon as I enter the woods, I don't see the strange thing. I start searching, hoping to find it. Suddenly, I heard a twig snap and someone tripping and falling with a thud. I ran to the strange noise and sprung through the path of trees. And I ended up pinning someone.....most likely it was some dog.

Marshall's POV

 I came to Jake's mountain to do some snowboarding. But while I was doing that, I ended clumsily landing into the woods and I've injured my paw. So, I decided to leave the mountain before it got dark. As I was walking the woods managing with my injured paw, I stepped on a twig and ended up tripping and falling clumsily with a thud. And as soon as I get up, someone suddenly pounced out of the trees and pinned me, but it was actually some dog. She was a female husky with lavender-white fur, a cyan winter hat and blue eyes. It was Everest. And then she realized who I was.

" Marshall? " she said

" Hey Everest, yeah it's me. Now please, let me up. "

" Oh, sorry. I didn't know it was you. " she said, feeling a bit guilty for pinning me.

" It's alright. "

I then stared at her.

" So, what are you doing here? " she then asks.