Chapter 5

A/N HI I'M SO SORRY. UGH I HATE MYSELF FOR NEVER UPDATING I'M SUCH A SHIT I'M SO SORRY. ANYWAYS ILL TRY MAKING THIS LONG! I'M SO SORRY. I'm such a shit head like I get on writers block so easily but hey I'm back. It's summer and I'm hERE YAY.

~ Chapter 5 ~

One of the twins interrupted, "I hate to change the topic but do you have any formal dancing experience? You'll need it at the party."

Haruhi's face expression changed as if she had seen her life flash before her eyes, "UH NO UM BUT THIS EVENT DOESN'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING WITH MY QUOTA SO MAY I EXCUSE?" I could tell she was nervous as hell.

"Well uh I can dance!" I said making my finger move as if it's dancing, I'm just the best aren't I. "Um well not really so I'll just back off too!" I said with a nervous laugh.

Tamaki went into tamale mode with sparks in his eyes and replied, "Definitely not our defined gentlemen, and woman, should definitely know how to dance." He shot a glare. "If you want to live the life of a host that badly you'll have to show us how far you guys are willing to go Y/n Haruhi!" He did some type of twirl, "I order you two to master dancing the waltz in one week, and you will demonstrate for us at the party! Or I'll tell the whole entire school Haruhi's a girl and leak out the pictures of Y/n plus, knock both of you two down to errand runners!"

Haruhi was scared to death as I replied to his challenge, "ahAHAHAH I CAN SO DO THIS!" I attemped to do the twirl but ended up falling onto Honey. Mori easily picked us up with ease without saying a word.
"I'M SO SORRY" I said nervously and shuffled away.

Honey jumped up with a giggle, "IT'S OKAY Y/N CHAN!"

I sighed to myself and mumbled, "How am I going to be able to do this?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that day that girl named Kanako with the "sickness" came to try and teach Haruhi how to dance. I watched as Haruhi didn't do that well. They ended up falling, Haruhi on top of her. Then Kanako, being the flirt she is, started to pull Haruhi closer. If only she knew Haruhi was a girl.

I looked over at Tamaki. A sad dark aura surrounded him.

The twins came up and asked him a question simultaneously, "Why so gloomy boss?"

"Maybe he wants to be the one Haruhi practices with", one twin suggested.

"I think you may be right but he's way to talk to stand in as a women!" The other replied.

I went up and sat with Tamaki, "Hey Tamaki are you okay?" He responded with nothing but a gloomy look. "You can teach me if you'd like since I don't have anyone to at the moment!"

Tamaki's sad aura suddenly disappeared. His eyes started to shine and glow, "REALLY?! Let's go!" Then he grabbed my hand and starting guiding me on how to do the waltz.

After we finished practicing Kanako sat down to drink some tea. She sounded as if trying to flirt with Haruhi, making her nervous. Kanako looked at the tea set and somehow knew what it was. Kyoya explained to her how they got them. Kanako stares deeply into the cup.

"You seem very interested in the cup. Is it special? You must be the cup master", I came out of nowhere just like how I slide into your dms. No? Okay I'll leave.

She quickly placed back down the cup, "Not really I mean no of course I'm not! What ever would give you that idea?!" Kanako was very frantic and nervous as she said that.

Haruhi whispered into my ear, "She obviously knows about it why would she lie?"

I shrugged in response and looked at Tamaki. It looked as if he had discovered something.

Then, someone came through the door that interrupted my attention. "Hi, uh, I'm here with the tea sets you guys ordered?"

I looked at the boy. He was wearing a sweater on top of his tie and dress shirt, making the collar pop out. He was tall and had brown hair and dark eyes. Kanako did a slight small gasp when she heard his voice. Did she know him?

Kanako laughed at something Haruhi said. I blocked our everyone's words and looked back and forth between the two of them. The boy stared deeply and lovingly at Kanako. Maybe they do know each other. Kanako looked back and then looked down slightly.

She then turned around. Suddenly a sad aura escaping from her skin. Haruhi said something about Kanako and the boy being close. She quickly refused.

Honey quickly came jumping and hanging from my shoulders. Where did he come from?!

"GUESS WHAT. THEY DID KNOW EACH OTHER! THAT IS HER FIANCÉ!!" Honey said, his cute voice filling the air.

Kyoya explained he knew all along. Are you kidding me?! It might've been helpful information.

Tamaki yelled about some plan, " IT IS OUR JOB AS THE HOST CLUB TO MAKE EVERY GIRL HAPPY" he did a hair flip and some of his hair ended up in his mouth. I bursted out with laughter. Of course Tamaki would do that.