Chapter 2

I WANNA THANK YOU GUYS FOR BEING SO SUPPORTIVE. YOU GUYS ARE SO SWEET :3

~Chapter 2~

Y/n's POV

"Haru- Chan! Y/n-Chan!" I heard a little voice call our names while spinning us in circles. "Do you guys wanna go have some cake with me?" Honey exclaimed happily.

"Thanks, but I don't really like cake" Haruhi said dizzily.

"I'm not hungry at the moment, sorry" I replied.

"Then how would you like hugging Usa-chan?" Honey said cutely.

"I don't really like bunnies.." Haruhi said.

"Are you saying you don't like Usa-chan?" Honey said sadly.

"Haruhi don't be rude!" I said as taking Usa-chan into my arms and hugging the plush tightly. I them shoved the bunny into Haruhi's face. "How can you resist this?!"

"Huh.. I guess he is kinda cute." Haruhi said taking a closer look. I looked over towards Honey and he had a look on his face that showed he found out something.

"Well go take good care of him okay!" Honey said while running off back to Mori and some of their guests.

"Just so you know Tamaki is number one around here. He's the king. His request rate is 70%" Kyoya said in a matter of fact voice.

"What has this world come to..." Haruhi mumbled.

"Some of these girls must be whack in the brain" I laughed.

"And in order for you two to pay off your eight million yen with us, you must be the host club's dog till you graduate!" Kyoya said as he looked over at us. "Oh I'm sorry. I meant our errand runners. Oh and if you were wondering, my family owns a bunch of officers. By the way, do you two have a passport?" Kyoya said while pushing up his glasses.

"You guys are going to need to work hard to pay off your debt" Tamaki said popping out of no where. "My little nerds" he said getting closer to us.

Haruhi started breathing quickly in shock. I took it differently. "Someone please get this creep away from me!" I screamed. All the big yellow mushrooms looked at me as the twins were cracking up at a table.

"Please don't do that again" Haruhi said in an awkward scared voice.

As if none of the events that just happened never took action Tamaki continued talking. "You guys need a makeover or no boy or girl is going to look twice at you"

Then Haruhi and I said something simultaneously "Well I'm not trying to get anyone to look at me." He kinda looked shock. I somewhat took offense to that, are you trying to call me ugly?

"Are you kidding me? The most important thing to learn is how be a gentleman and please the ladies, like me" Tamaki said striking a pose.

I whispered to Haruhi "I wonder if he got dropped on his head as a child."

Haruhi stifled a laugh and replied to him "Well I just don't think it's all that important."

He then let out a noise in shock again.

"Why should I care about appearances and labels anyways I mean all that really matters is what's on the inside right? I don't even understand why you have a host club like this." Haruhi spoke.

"I second that!" I said while clapping. 

"It's a cruel reality isn't it?" Haruhi and I both sweat dropped and looked at him. "It's not often God creates a perfect person like muah, beautiful both inside and out" Tamaki was just having a time complimenting himself.