One

NOTE: This is the sequel to the first book 'Killer' if you haven't read it, make sure you do before reading this. If you don't you will not understand what's going on! But if you have read it, continue reading and enjoy, make sure to leave comments & vote, thank you:) My first every sequel so I hope you like it!!

Friday 1st November 2013, 1:30pm.

Jessica Ellen Cornish.

"His so cute." Momma Joyce smiled as she held mine and Chris' baby Drew.

"Awh, he really likes you." I smiled as Drew smiled at her.

Drew is two months old today. His a true blessing. Me and Chris didn't plan him, it happened on New Years when we had unprotected sex. I found out a few weeks later that I was pregnant so me and Chris decide to keep it. Me and Chris are still not goether, just friends. I still like Chris but I have learnt over these months to control my feelings. However, me and Chris did move in together so we can both have Drew. Just two best friends with a baby together. I have been dating around but no one really interests me. Chris though he hasn't been dating his just been working a lot, his out all the time. His very uncomfortable with Drew he doesn't really know what to do with him yet. As Chris' mum doesn't work she said she'll look after Drew when me and Chris are both working.

Also, over the months more stuff has happened. I shaved all my hair off for charity, I actually kind of like not having any hair it's easy, except everyone keeps thinking I'm a lesbian but whatever. Some other normal shit happened too. The best thing that has happens though is Drew.

Christopher Maurice Brown.

From Momma
When you getting back to your home? I want to see you before I go.

To Momma
Not today, I'm busy, will come and visit soon. I gotta go, talk later.

I quickly texted back and put my phone on silent, I placed it firmly in my pocket then focused back on my mission. Jackson. My next victim. A 6ft, dark skinned, twenty eight year old. He been raping girls then killing them, for how long I don't know, I just know his done it to at least three women, and that's enough.

I'm currently hiding behind his car. His inside his house now, his planning on getting someone else tonight, little does he know, I'm about to slit his throat. He deserves a painful death. My thoughts stopped as I heard his front door open, I gripped the knife tightly in my hand, getting ready to grab him with my other arm. I have done this killing way many times before, professional at it now. Once he came out he made his way to the driver seat, closer to me. Once he was closer enough I quickly jumped up grabbing him by his throat. I then chucked him on the floor with one powerful push. I quickly jumped on top of him not allowing him escape my grip.

"This how you hold women down?" I said through gritted teeth as I held him firmly. "Huh, my nigga? Answer me."

"I-I haven't done anything." He said nervously as he eyed up my knife.

"Oh really? You just accidentally raped three or more women?" I said holding him the tightest I could, the more I'm talking to him the more it's making me angry.

I couldn't even carry on talking to him because he was pissing me off, with one swift moment I cut straight through his throat. Once he stopped moving I got up and started cleaning up the scene, can't leave any evidence.

Once that was done I got back in my car and started to head home, I didn't want to go back there now though. I don't like being there. Having my own baby now is making me nervous. What if Drew turns out like me, a killer? What if Jessie finds out? I'm leaving with her now, so I have to do all my victim research at work, which is extremely risky. But I have to make out I'm their for my family. When the truth is I know I'm a shit parent. I never spend time with Drew, I'm scared he will be like me. I'm happy Drew has Jessie as a mom though, she doing a really good job on looking after him. Me and Jessie haven't done anything together, but I still flirt because it's just the way I'm with her. But she doesn't have feelings for me just like I don't have any for her. However, I can't lie just the best I ever had. It felt different, good different. I wouldn't mind doing that again but I'm never really in to be doing that. I go work all day then kill every night so I don't have to be doing family things.

I never used to kill this much maybe one every two weeks before but now it's every night. It's becoming risky. Their is a new worker at the police station and he doesn't trust me. He keeps giving me weird looks. Might just me being paranoid but at the same time I don't think it is. He said once that I look to happy at crime scenes. He said my face glows when I see a dead body. It was only once because I knew the person who was dead has done bad shit. I forgot to keep a dry face and he accidentally saw the real me. But I can't slip up any more.

I cut of the car once I arrived home. I took a few breaths then walked up to mine and Jessie's apartment. I unlocked the door to see Jessie asleep with Drew in her arms. I sighed placing my bag on the floor, I then walked over to them. I looked at Drew, just to see a little me. Wish I could be the Dad he needs. I took him out of Jessie's arms then placed him in his bed then went back in to the front room to get Jessie. I chuckled slightly at her as she snored, then I picked her up and placed her in our bed. We only have a two bedroom apartment see me and Jessie share a room together.

____________
SEQUEL!!!
Hope you guys will like this, more drama in this one;)
What you think about them being a family now? But their are still not together!
What you think about Jessie's POV?
What you think about Chris addiction to killing becoming stronger?
Do you think Drew will turn up like Chris?
VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE!!
(Didn't re-read so I'm sorry for any mistakes)